Schumacher /6 to V8 Conversion Kit Group buy!

-
Put me down for a set of 73 up Slant 6 to 273-318 spool mounts. I will get money order off in the morning. $115.00-Correct?

if your in the US, $115.00 is correct! Welcome aboard!

Make sure you add your screen name on the M/O so I know who you are.

Thanks!

I am in for mounts for 273 to 440 for $115.00 .
Can you send a Paypal invoice to me? would make things much easier.
Oh, go ahead and add 3% for paypal fee
Thanks! Nick

[email protected]

O.k. Update it is!

1st of all I don't have everyone's screen name, so I don't know who is who? I don't know if you guys care or not if I use you real name on FABO. So I'll just use your first name, and then please message me to tell me who you are.

I did get three in today. I have a total of 8! 3 more to go! If I get all three in tomorrow I'll place the order tomorrow!

This is who's I have...

XMerlinX '73 Duster S6 to BB
Dusteriffic 73’&up S6 to B/RB Spool-Style Mounts
1MeanA (thanks for pulling through!) '73 V8 SB k-frame to BB, Torque strap
Speedthrills Slant 6 to sb 360
Greg D. 73’ and up slant 6 to SB 340
Ted G. 73 and up slant 6 to BB
Lemondana 73 and up slant 6 to SB 318
Michael R. ???????????

Micheal R.... I'm not sure of your screen name so I'm not sure what you ordered? You also forgot to add the 2.9% + .30 cent Pay Pal fee. Could you please send that to me, or I have to eat it! and yes there is a "+.30" fee added to the 2.9%. I didn't even notice that... Go figure though.

I really need to know your screen names though so I can see who has paid and who hasn't. there are 3 left, and I not sure who that is.

Thanks much! So far so good. if you see anything wrong PLEASE let me know. I don't want anyone getting wrong parts.

Thanks much!! (I try).

Just paid Pay Pal!!

Nrubino - SB to BB for a 67 barracuda

Thanks! Just Two more to go!!

Dave, you forgot about me. My chashier's check went into the US Mail on Monday, 24 August.

Wow! 12 people paid as of today, and 13 kits! I didn't know we had 12 people aboard? Huh???

O.k. I need everyone to clarify this is what they want before I place the order!!

any way... Here we go...

XMerlinX -

Wow! 12 people paid as of today, and 13 kits! I didn't know we had 12 people aboard? Huh???

O.k. I need everyone to clarify this is what they want before I place the order!!

any way... Here we go...

XMerlinX -
'73 Duster S6 to BB

Dusteriffic
73’&up S6 to B/RB Spool-Style

1MeanA
73 and up SB to BB Conversion Kit Torque strap

Speedthrills
/6 to small block, 73-up style

74scamp360
73’ and up slant 6 to SB 340 to 360

Dusted74
73 and up slant 6 to B

Lemondana
73 and up slant 6 to SB 318

Gen2Cudas
/6 to 318 conversion

Nrubino
SB to BB it is a 67 barracuda

440WIP
2 sets of 1970 /6 to 340

Fishbreath
68 Cuda 318 to 440

and me.
/6 to 340 to 360

"Speedthrills

/6 to small block, 73-up style"

The 340-360 swap kit. For those unaware, there are different kits for
273-318 and 340-360. Thanks.

transdapt mounts are under $70 regular price and you can order them from summit for free shipping.

transdapt mounts only go up to '72 so that leaves most of us out. Also I think for $30.00 more I think Schumacher is a better product, but also why we didn't want to pay the full $159.00 price either.

As far as not getting your order in two months? I don't know? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm going to start to full out the order sheet tonight, as I watch the Packer game! :) That is tonight isn't it? They are looking A LOT better then I thought they would!! Although it is pre-season.

anyway... I'll send the order Monday

my order is correct also!
nrubino .... sb to bb 67 cuda

-
Back