Schumacher /6 to V8 Conversion Kit Group buy!

-
Yes, sent. It did did take a couple days for the Canadian M/O to process. I don't know why? Better then taking a couple weeks though.

Yes, sent. It did did take a couple days for the Canadian M/O to process. I don't know why? Better then taking a couple weeks though.
It usually takes longer than that. What is the ETA from Schumacher?

I have NO idea what the turn around time is from Schumacher?
a guy above said he's been waiting 2 months! I hope that's just a rare case.
I'll be waiting for mine just like you guys.

I have NO idea what the turn around time is from Schumacher?
a guy above said he's been waiting 2 months! I hope that's just a rare case.
I'll be waiting for mine just like you guys.

I appreciate your efforts but you need to get a ship date/commitment from Schumacher. Thanks.

I spoke with Mary at Schumacher and they do not have a group buy order. What is going on? I thought this was ordered but the communication has been non-existent lately.

I talked to Mr. Schumacher, and he did get the orders. He even thanked me for making things simple as possible for him. He told me that shipments will start Tuesday... BUT there are some parts that they are short of so depending on what was ordered... It could be luck of the draw who gets who's first.

I do however need phone numbers for all Canada orders. It is mandatory for Canadian Shipments. I did not know that??

Mary has my phone number. She checked with Mr. Schumacher this morning before telling me they did not have the order yet.

Dude, everything is taken care of.

Don't worry about it. You'll end up with ulcers pretty soon.

Keep in mind, no one else is complaining.

Dude, everything is taken care of.

Don't worry about it. You'll end up with ulcers pretty soon.

Keep in mind, no one else is complaining.

With all due respect it was not taken care of as they had no money and no order. I trust that this will not be the case Monday AM when I follow up with them. I'll gladly accept a refund via Paypal if things are not taken care of by then. Thanks.

ps on a group buy don't the individuals normally just pay the vendor directly?

Did you think that MAYBE, PERHAPS, QUITE POSSIBLY they got in in the mail right after you called???? hmm???

Did I not mention that the Canadian M/O's took a couple days to clear? I thought that would tell you that it took a bit longer to the order to be sent, since I needed the money to clear first. Remember I said, "at least a couple days is better then a couple weeks!"

Mr. Schumacher ask if he should call you, I said no, I'm a big boy that I would take care of it. I was just tiring to make it easier for him... My mistake.

with all do respect, did you read this? Do you think I just made it up?

"I talked to Mr. Schumacher, and he did get the orders. He even thanked me for making things simple as possible for him. He told me that shipments will start Tuesday... BUT there are some parts that they are short of so depending on what was ordered... It could be luck of the draw who gets who's first.

I do however need phone numbers for all Canada orders. It is mandatory for Canadian Shipments. I did not know that??"

Now please, drop it.

Orders are done, and I am not taking any more at this time...

'74Scamp360... Yes, He did mention what he was short of, but since I am not familiar with his products I don't recall what he said.

I think he said something like... "Depending on what people ordered, if they ordered a lot of poly-something or another??? they will be shipped later because we are out of parts"

The best way to find out for sure would be to call him.

Did you think that MAYBE, PERHAPS, QUITE POSSIBLY they got in in the mail right after you called???? hmm???

Did I not mention that the Canadian M/O's took a couple days to clear? I thought that would tell you that it took a bit longer to the order to be sent, since I needed the money to clear first. Remember I said, "at least a couple days is better then a couple weeks!"

Mr. Schumacher ask if he should call you, I said no, I'm a big boy that I would take care of it. I was just tiring to make it easier for him... My mistake.

with all do respect, did you read this? Do you think I just made it up?

"I talked to Mr. Schumacher, and he did get the orders. He even thanked me for making things simple as possible for him. He told me that shipments will start Tuesday... BUT there are some parts that they are short of so depending on what was ordered... It could be luck of the draw who gets who's first.

I do however need phone numbers for all Canada orders. It is mandatory for Canadian Shipments. I did not know that??"

Now please, drop it.
I'm confused. Lets inform everyone involved on what the group buy status is. What exactly "got in the mail" right after I called Schumacher? If he is shipping Tuesday I assume he must have the money already. True? If you inform us all of what is going on then we won't have to guess. Thanks.

alright guys don't worry about it i'm sure it'll get all figured out, myasylum is workin hard to try and get us a deal just wait it out, if myasylum wanted to rip us off for money i'm sure he woulda picked a more expensive part lol. patience my friend. o and myasylum you got my post with my phone # right??

Yea, If I'm trying to rip you guys off, I'm sure putting a lot of effort into it! :)

The first I had any information myself was on Friday, when Schumacher called me to tell me that the orders arrived safely. The rest of the time it was US mail, SO I really didn't have anything to say till then.

yes, 74scamp360 I have your number. Yours is the only one I have so far, so I'll have get out my sheet and PM all the people in Canada.
He might just use my number otherwise, but if a shipment were to get lost they would be calling me. Which would still work out I guess?? but they should call the right person.

Yea, It's people like the guy above why people don't like sticking there head out to start group purchases. All it takes is one bad apple to ruin the whole thing and not want to do it again.

right but you know it goes the other way too where people are putting their trust into other people and then they just get ripped off. I know you're not doing that but maybe 1meana has experienced that before, he's just being cautious. regardless can't wait to get the parts!! thanks again!!

Yea, If I'm trying to rip you guys off, I'm sure putting a lot of effort into it! :)

The first I had any information myself was on Friday, when Schumacher called me to tell me that the orders arrived safely. The rest of the time it was US mail, SO I really didn't have anything to say till then.

yes, 74scamp360 I have your number. Yours is the only one I have so far, so I'll have get out my sheet and PM all the people in Canada.
He might just use my number otherwise, but if a shipment were to get lost they would be calling me. Which would still work out I guess?? but they should call the right person.

Yea, It's people like the guy above why people don't like sticking there head out to start group purchases. All it takes is one bad apple to ruin the whole thing and not want to do it again.

My number is 780-466-1194 and I was just asking for a bit of communication which was asking too much of you I guess. I really don't think I was being unreasonable and I don't follow why you are getting bent out of shape after taking our money and then providing little info on what is going on. Even the communications you do make aren't very clear. You still haven't answered any questions straight. I guess I'll just wait by the mailbox.

My number is 780-466-1194 and I was just asking for a bit of communication which was asking too much of you I guess. I really don't think I was being unreasonable and I don't follow why you are getting bent out of shape after taking our money and then providing little info on what is going on. Even the communications you do make aren't very clear. You still haven't answered any questions straight. I guess I'll just wait by the mailbox.

I think we're ok here.
SPEAKING with ONE person about any given subject and having both parties understand completely can be tricky.
SPEAKING with a GROUP, and having everyone understand is even trickier.
Now, WRITING is an even trickier thing to do, and have the entire group understand.
Just my opinion.

BTW, I would suggest pm'ing phone numbers. I wouldn't want my phone number on the world-wide web.

I think we're ok here.
SPEAKING with ONE person about any given subject and having both parties understand completely can be tricky.
SPEAKING with a GROUP, and having everyone understand is even trickier.
Now, WRITING is an even trickier thing to do, and have the entire group understand.
Just my opinion.

BTW, I would suggest pm'ing phone numbers. I wouldn't want my phone number on the world-wide web.

You're probably right. Call display and a good degree of skepticism keeps the riff raff away. :)

-
Back