Ship Carrying New Nissans on Fire in Pacific

-
^^^^I'm surprised no one else seen that one lined up for an easy field goal! LOL:poke:

Right because everybody who isn't as wealthy as you deserves it right?
You continue to not understand. I have several accounts that are car dealerships. One is a Nissan Dealership. Talking with the sales guys, and the sales manager who is a cool guy, I learned this. The people that buy Altima's are people you wouldn't lend 5 dollars to. Deadbeat credit. Don't pay bills, etc. if you get turned down for an Altima loan, you would be shoo'ed away from a Toyota dealer showroom before you got 5 feet from the door. Do you understand now? How do you know I'm wealthy?

I was a fire fighter for 5 years and did training on ship fires never had to be in a real ship fire but is a real bad place to be.
I don't care what kinda car was on that ship just care that someones husband, wife or whoever lost there life trying to save a damn car.

You continue to not understand. I have several accounts that are car dealerships. One is a Nissan Dealership. Talking with the sales guys, and the sales manager who is a cool guy, I learned this. The people that buy Altima's are people you wouldn't lend 5 dollars to. Deadbeat credit. Don't pay bills, etc. if you get turned down for an Altima loan, you would be shoo'ed away from a Toyota dealer showroom before you got 5 feet from the door. Do you understand now? How do you know I'm wealthy?
I have no Idea how much money you have, but i gaurantee that you are wealthier than many people.

those were the folks you continues to pass judgement upon and look down your nose with derision.

it's true that some people make bad choices and financially fail because of it

have you never heard of families being bankrupted for other reasons? Illness, death of a bread winner, accident?
you ASSUME people that buy Altimas are deadbeats. Your earlier comments indicate clearly what you feel about people less fortunate than you

I understand very clearly.

I have no Idea how much money you have, but i gaurantee that you are wealthier than many people.

those were the folks you continues to pass judgement upon and look down your nose with derision.

it's true that some people make bad choices and financially fail because of it

have you never heard of families being bankrupted for other reasons? Illness, death of a bread winner, accident?
you ASSUME people that buy Altimas are deadbeats. Your earlier comments indicate clearly what you feel about people less fortunate than you

I understand very clearly.
You are the one passing judgment on him by saying he looks down his nose at others.

Example ??? Link?

I have never seen anything from him that is offensive and isn't a truthful observation and just general chat like the next person.

You are the one passing judgment on him by saying he looks down his nose at others.

Example ??? Link?

I have never seen anything from him that is offensive and isn't a truthful observation and just general chat like the next person.

Read his comments in this thread.

I did.

It started as a joke but then he explained how he came to the generalization.

He works with people who work with people and their credit so he would have a better understanding than an average person. Most of all it sounded more like a joke against Altimas to me which is a cheesy car to own anyways.

Do you own an Altima?

I did.

It started as a joke but then he explained how he came to the generalization.

He works with people who work with people and their credit so he would have a better understanding than an average person. Most of all it sounded more like a joke against Altimas to me which is a cheesy car to own anyways.

Do you own an Altima?
no I dont own any nissan products

if you think it's funny to laugh at and call poor people deadbeats, pass judgement as to why they are poor then fill your boots

that's not my style

I have no problem with rich or poor and what they drive. I am low class in the way of money but rich in the way of having a great family.
My wife died young and I had 8 kids still living at home the youngest was 2. Yes I was poor and never got on welfare but we struggled none the less.
I now have all my kids and 15 grand kids that I love lots and we are a close family and that is what matters. NO none on welfare I would kick there but- if they ever did. I never remarried so instead of arguing find me a new wife that is my best friend. lol

I have no problem with rich or poor and what they drive. I am low class in the way of money but rich in the way of having a great family.
My wife died young and I had 8 kids still living at home the youngest was 2. Yes I was poor and never got on welfare but we struggled none the less.
I now have all my kids and 15 grand kids that I love lots and we are a close family and that is what matters. NO none on welfare I would kick there but- if they ever did. I never remarried so instead of arguing find me a new wife that is my best friend. lol
I have no problem paying reasonable taxes so that people who truly need welfare get it

I would prefer it goes hand in hand with education or job skills training though

I have no problem paying reasonable taxes so that people who truly need welfare get it

I would prefer it goes hand in hand with education or job skills training though
I think that the government and our tax dollars should not have anything to do with helping people in need and should be left to the communities and churches. But just what I think.

My thoughts are with the 5 missing crew members that are presumed dead, and with their families who wait for final word on the fate of their loved ones.

I honestly don’t care about the cars, who buys them or why. It is irrelevant to this tragedy at sea.

My thoughts are with the 5 missing crew members that are presumed dead, and with their families who wait for final word on the fate of their loved ones.

I honestly don’t care about the cars, who buys them or why. It is irrelevant to this tragedy at sea.
you are correct. These people and families should be primary concern

Boy that so untrue. I worked at the same Nissan Dealer for over Ten Years as the Finance Director. We had a large percent of the clients with really Stellar credit. And many people go back to Nissan are loyal.

Boy that so untrue. I worked at the same Nissan Dealer for over Ten Years as the Finance Director. We had a large percent of the clients with really Stellar credit. And many people go back to Nissan are loyal.
Come to New Jersey. It's not so untrue. I don't know your area, or demographic. Up here it's probably the number 1 or 2 car in da neighbor Hood. No offense to your customers.

Last edited:
if you think it's funny to laugh at and call poor people deadbeats, pass judgement as to why they are poor then fill your boots
You're right. Lets take a page from the FedGov and reward their deadbeat behavior with more stuff. I'm not talking about the single mother who works two jobs, keeps food on the table, has bad luck with car repairs roof leaks etc. I'm talking about the 70% of any American city you care to pick. Those Govt dependent deadbeats. You want to give them some of what's left after your paycheck is taxed to death, be my guest.

True, demographics will always play a part with credit scores. Know I'm not saying I haven't seen low credit scores at Nissan. Cause I have. I've worked for a few manufacturers they get all walks of life.

True, demographics will always play a part with credit scores. Know I'm not saying I haven't seen low credit scores at Nissan. Cause I have. I've worked for a few manufacturers they get all walks of life.
I'm also talking new, /leased and used. It does seem to be the new Avenger/Galant.

I thought we were discussing a ship fire . A ship fire is the worst form of a fire anyone can witness . There is no escape and there is no assistance . Once the fire is out of control the only recourse is to abandon ship and open the ballast tanks as you are vacating . I worked on building LNG tankers and there was a fire on board while in dry dock . Panic set in and people got hurt evacuating . the shipyard fire company was a joke . The fire was put out only because the city fire department responded . They were well trained .

-
Back