Show your slant 6 a body!

-
heres the A-body i just picked up this weekend for $500
1976 Dodge Dart Sport
DSC00939.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

This is my 1974 Plymouth Duster slant 6 project. It's a Gold Duster with the fold down rear seat, A/C, power disc brakes (with large bolt pattern of course), fender mount turn signals, 3-speed wipers. It still wears its original paint and stripes, but they both need to be redone. It was ordered as a vinyl top delete vehicle but had the rattle skin vinyl top on it???

I'll wash it in 2009, I promise. It's been a few years...

dsc01213jk7.jpg

1972 Dodge Dart Swinger Special,Originally had a 198, now has a Later model Stock 225.

009.jpg

Original Window Sticker and Buildsheet

001.jpg

002.jpg

Here's some pic's of my "WAGGIN" project,haven't been able to work on it lately but I'll share some pic's just the same,btw nice yellow valiant can we see some pic's of your wagon and nice upgrades on you car dual resivoir brakes late alternator and electonic ignition,nicely done...where did you get the crhome valve cover that is nice!!!!:cheers:
the barracuda front group looks awesome!
good job

1972 Dodge Dart Swinger Special,Originally had a 198, now has a Later model Stock 225.

009.jpg

Original Window Sticker and Buildsheet
thats has to be one of the shortest option lists ive ever seen..
cool.

I have had the Dart for 8 years and been to a lot of shows in florida and have not seen another Mopar with same color YG9 Tawney Gold

Here's my Slant Six 1972 Gold Duster. Bought it from the original owner when it had 70k original miles for $1,000. Original paint, original upholstery and basically all of it was in original bone stock condition. After a repaint and custom wheels, here's my daily driver.

Duster Canal A;o nuevo '09.jpg

im out of money to work on my toy . and would like to try to at least get most if not all my money i put in this back . so ill be selling this for 2000 bucks or best offer. it has a 225 /6 with hooker comp headers on it . rebuilt carb , new brakes all around ,and master , ball joint driver are new . tires are in really good shape . drives and runs good , it has been my dayly driver , . it has rust in kick and rear . i have done a lot of body work to this thow. new stuff all over and i have reciets for every thing i have got for it .

Here is my 73 Duster. I've been slowly working on it for over 3 years. Last things left to do on it are the exhaust then tune and align. Original B1 Blue colour with some black added to make it look a little meaner.

duster.jpg

engine.jpg

Well here is my daily with a 3.9 V6 if that counts with the A500 overdrive and a 8 1/4 3.55 posi

Picture 601 (Large).jpg

Picture 608 (Large).jpg

Picture 614 (Large).jpg

Here,s my early A,super 6 with a 4bbl. and headders dual exhaust.Just swapped to disc. up front and 8 3/4 s.g with moser bbp axels(future has a hpped up 360)Enjoy!

trim 013.jpg

trim 018.jpg

trim 027.jpg

trim 053.jpg

I last posted about my 72 Dart on 12/05/08.

UPDATE:On Christmas,I got the car roadworthy and have been driving it daily.

Just finished up refinishing the wheels and put different tires on them.

OLD LOOK :
005.jpg

and NEW LOOK:
018.JPG

005.jpg

018.JPG

ahhh nice duster, ive seen it on youtube. what exhaust are you running. i like the way it sounds and i want to know what mufflers i should buy. thanks
-aaron-

-
Back