Show your slant 6 a body!

-
six cyl at the time but got a 440 down the road.. :)
49551544.jpg

ahhh nice duster, ive seen it on youtube. what exhaust are you running. i like the way it sounds and i want to know what mufflers i should buy. thanks
-aaron-

Thanks guys, Im running a set of split hookerheaders(3 & 3), two 40 series flowmasters with turn dows at the rear axle. I never got to finish putting a x pipe or H pipe in but hope to one day.

Motor info is: 30 over, shaved 60 off the head, 440 cam, stock rods, clifford intake, 500cfm carb.

Named for an aunt who encouraged my tinkering and left me the money in her small estate to purchase the car. Purchased as an abandoned father-son project on e-bay in July, finished last week. Total invested is less than $2K. Is now my daily driver.:toothy10:

32d9_1.jpg

b41d_1.jpg

DSCN2102s.JPG

IMG_5606s.JPG

IMG_5616s.JPG

IMG_5607s.JPG

Thought I would put a pic or two of my car on this thread. Lots of upgrades since the pics and many more to come, enjoy!!!

005.JPG

008.JPG

016.JPG

not recent pics but I dont got my camera lol Nice to see other sixes!! Doesnt make me feel so alone :p

good times 145_800x600.jpg

good times 144_800x600.jpg

btw its a super six wit MSD, accel plug wires, aluminum intake and 2 1/2 inch borla exhaust ;)

Well,
Here she is!
WOO HOO!!!
The newest addition to my corral. A 1965 Dodge Dart Slant 6 Wagon.
My 15 year search for a Dart wagon with a Slant 6 is OVER!
Every time in the past when I found one I either couldn't afford it or they were to rough.
Goin' to Mississippi 2/17/09 to get her.
Better pics when I get her in my hands.

Later,
Bruce B.

2009-02-16 65 Dart SW (0).jpg 2009-02-16 65 Dart SW (7).jpg

2009-02-16 65 Dart SW (0).jpg

2009-02-16 65 Dart SW (7).jpg

Here my baby. After looking at some these great pictures of the nice 6's I am jealous. I would love to Super Six my ragtop. Right now it is on jack stands in the process of installing new rubber suspension up front.

I do have a question for group. Were can I get a upper door hinge pin?

Check out the club I belong to in MA.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=masscruisers

Valiant.jpg

Valiant-dash.jpg

Valiant-left.jpg

Valiant-rear.jpg

Valiant-right.jpg

After all these gorgeous posts, mine feels a bit.. unclean.

Carpictures002-1.jpg

Like a leper at a fashion show.

Carpictures001.jpg

However, I did just pull it out of a field and got it running after 9 years or so of neglect.

Vitals: 74 Duster, 225 /6, all original.

sidedart.jpg

exterior will be getting shaved, new paint and a scat pack stripe, interior will be redone and updated...

-
Back