Some Dirt Bag

-
Count me in for 10.00. I know the feeling of something being stolen. My garage got robbed a few years ago, and it was hard to come back.

Like everyone has said, it is not the money but more the oh so valuable lesson she will learn!
The entire population is not this way. Most know what it is to work for their belongings and money. And also, you do not have to live right next door to be friends who cares. Now she will see that she, through you, have a lot of caring hearts out there! Take care

I got called in to work for a couple of days but come the weekend there will be a card with something inside heading your way -Chris

PayPal sent....hope your Granddaughter and her friend enjoy there new bikes....

Holy Cow!
Guys I can not believe this! The paypal notice's go to my wife's e-mail account that she doesn't look at much. I logged on to PayPal and was in total disbelief :tongue9:
You guys are far to generous! A bike for Chey will get bought this weekend for sure and my wife is going to find out what size bike Gabby had. We're not sure if she's big enough for a 20" yet. She is a petite thing! Bike locks will come with the bikes. I've also dug out my engraving tool to mark the bikes.
Does anyone have any extra FABO stickers. I never asked for any when I was gold (which I will renew!) I'd like to put at least one on each bike to remind the girls of your kindness.
I know 1 little girl will be learning a lesson on paying it forward and helping others.
I've not said anything to Gabby or her mother yet, I hope to surprise her this weekend.

On a personal note,
Wow, I knew you folks were first class, but I got to tell you, I am absolutely honored to be in your company. :prayer:
I truly never expected this. I was just venting, and using the forum as a sounding board. The police see so much of this lately that their numb to it.
There will be another picture in the near future with Chey on a bike because after all:
:worthles:

God love all of you!
Thanks again!

Does anyone have any extra FABO stickers. I never asked for any when I was gold (which I will renew!) I'd like to put at least one on each bike to remind the girls of your kindness.

Maybe we can get Joey to send you some.

I just PM'ed Joey and asked if he could send you some stickers.

when I went Gold, I never asked for any stickers either because I knew I wouldn't use them. Had I known about this I would have asked and then donated them for this cause. I had the same idea about FABO stickers on the new bikes but someone beat me to it. LOL

I love how this thread has turned out!! This is the way it's suppose to be. Much better than the other threads that turn ugly.
Can't wait for the pictures!

When did you go moderator, Bad Sport.

I think it was recently...

Holy Cow!
Guys I can not believe this! The paypal notice's go to my wife's e-mail account that she doesn't look at much. I logged on to PayPal and was in total disbelief !!!
God love all of you!
Thanks again!

Facebook is weak sauce :D... This Is F.A.B.O.!

THIS IS SPARTA.

I have a few FABO stickers....will drop them in the mail tomorrow if I get a chance....

You'll be buying bikes for the whole neighbourhood before we're done with ya , Maybe you should paint em all in a Mopar High Impact colour , if you do them in laquer the thieves won't be able to get cheap enamel to stick to them

You'll be buying bikes for the whole neighbourhood before we're done with ya , Maybe you should paint em all in a Mopar High Impact colour , if you do them in laquer the thieves won't be able to get cheap enamel to stick to them
Thats an idea! but we're going to need a lot of money for paint! :D

I have a few FABO stickers....will drop them in the mail tomorrow if I get a chance....

You may as well send them. I haven't heard back from Joey on having him send a couple for the girls' cause.

-
Back