Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That is awesome you guys all get together. I will try to arrange being there this year. I will start bugging Dad on Friday when we put his trans back in.

I read somewhere there was a FABO coffee club shirt. Is there more? How to get one?

Last yr l drove the 72 Fury III. This yr I’ll drive the 66 Barracuda if I don’t need to bring a truckload of refreashments to pay Ramie’s rent
I thought Pete had engine problems on the way and turned back?? Must be thinking of someone else.
Ramie wasn't there, but will be this year. Especially since he's only lives a couple miles from the fairgrounds.

I read somewhere there was a FABO coffee club shirt. Is there more? How to get one?
Brown shirts seen in some of the pics. That was a one time that Wolfie did for us. Had list of the 'active' coffee crew at that time on the back.

I wear it proudly..
Here’s proof!

F2FA6863-349A-4C21-8645-A3A145217CA5.jpeg

Busy afternoon. The power going out apparently fubared my computer antivirus program as it was updating. Had to uninstall and then reinstall followed by finishing the updates and doing a full scan which takes 2 hours.

At least I managed to get the Christmas tree up. 9.5’ tall and 2400 lights...

E0CBAE5E-0D4C-4C54-8EF1-3518961BE2B1.jpeg

Inner fenderwell pieces welded in.
Hard on the arms, working overhead like that. Neck too.
Shoulders and elbows aching.
1/2 done. Cleanup and undercoating. Guess i will clean it up tomorrow, and roll it back out.

Ok, the first part of my last post wasn't supposed to be there...

I typed it, then deleted it.... But it came back on my next post.... :BangHead:
I fixed it in my quote.
Now if we delete both these posts, it will be like it never happened at all.

-
Back