Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I fixed it in mine.... :thumbsup:
I think I fixed it backwards from what you did.:eek:
laugh2-gif.gif

If you want, I'll just make it go away.:)

And then everyone will ask
How can it be in two places when its not anywhere at all?

I got a question for the crew, I put led indicator lights on the dash for turn signals and high beam. I noticed that the turn signals have a flicker/glow to them when the car is running. Very very dim. Should they have some type of filter or resistor? Or is it a possible sign of a bigger issue?

Got almost nothing done today, but it was a good day. BOTH of my kids called (from different locations) for no particular reason. Chatted with my daughter for over an hour and near that with my son just about random stuff. She works almost every day between 2 jobs and had a day off. He traded a dead Ford pickup and a small beatup riding mower for a nice used 50inch zero turn. No crisis to deal with. LOL

I got a question for the crew, I put led indicator lights on the dash for turn signals and high beam. I noticed that the turn signals have a flicker/glow to them when the car is running. Very very dim. Should they have some type of filter or resistor? Or is it a possible sign of a bigger issue?
Not a clue.
Well maybe a clue.
See what Dan Stern has posted here or has on his website about how to convert indicator bolbs to LEDs.

Check the flasher Mark
Not as bad as I thought would be being never washed!
DSC03257.JPG

Gotta love the drum lid riveted in!
DSC03258.JPG

Got almost nothing done today, but it was a good day. BOTH of my kids called (from different locations) for no particular reason. Chatted with my daughter for over an hour and near that with my son just about random stuff. She works almost every day between 2 jobs and had a day off. He traded a dead Ford pickup and a small beatup riding mower for a nice used 50inch zero turn. No crisis to deal with. LOL
Minor progress on multiple fronts here. Never as good as focused action. Just took out some dust bunnies hiding behind the furniture. They're not as innocent as the look.

Minor progress on multiple fronts here. Never as good as focused action. Just took out some dust bunnies hiding behind my nuts. They're not as innocent as the look, phreaking fat chicks never wash. Note to self leave the bar at 0100!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh,and pulled the gas tank. Im debating replacing it.
Rusty innards.
Over 400 for an spi,330 my cost.
Dorman 274 my cost.comes with lock ring. Big whoop. Need seal and grommet too.

Oh,and pulled the gas tank. Im debating replacing it.
Rusty innards.
Over 400 for an spi,330 my cost.
Dorman 274 my cost.comes with lock ring. Big whoop. Need seal and grommet too.
One of the best things I ever did to my 66 is a new tank and lines.

-
Back