Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Least he could have done was some 2.02 heads and a kiss goodnight.. What has happened to people? is chivalry dead? Have I wasted my life being an example of how to treat women right? Oh wait, nevermind...

I'd take a girl to Taco Bell then back to my place.. No chivalry whatsoever!
You laugh but my now wife, when we were dating, I was broke as crap, so for our first Valentine’s Day dinner, we split Arby’s 5 for 5 roast beast sandwiches and a chocolate shake.

You laugh but my now wife, when we were dating, I was broke as crap, so for our first Valentine’s Day dinner, we split Arby’s 5 for 5 roast beast sandwiches and a chocolate shake.
Our first date was $5. 2 slices of pizza, 2 small cokes and a 2-for-1 3rd run movie at the theater.

I don't laugh... I used a coupon at dinner on my honeymoon.. Surprisingly, I'm no longer married!

I have been pretty much flat *** broke my whole life until the last 10 years.i had no idea what i was missing.
Now to have cash in my wallet that i can actually spend is a pretty good feeling. I set a goal that i should be able to put enough money away to clear my bills.was a long road.

Panel beating is wearing me out,
Would be nice if they fit as intended. But its easier than making them from scratch.
I figure 4 more evenings.

I don't laugh... I used a coupon at dinner on my honeymoon..
We had no definite plans for honeymoon. Got in the car and headed to Vermont-on Dec 16th. Got an 'Entertainment' Coupon book as a gift. Used that and AAA discounts on hotel and other stuff...:thumbsup:

Was in buddy’s shop until after 9 pm.
I was working on an 80’s chevy.
He was working on his airplane.
Had the airframe stretched 30 inches and bigger wings built.
As an experimental aircraft its called a bushmaster. Float plane.
He was struggling to get more travel in the rear flaps. Trying to reshape the stick,when i suggested he lengthen the lever that attatches the cables. Big difference with a little change.

Was in buddy’s shop until after 9 pm.
I was working on an 80’s chevy.
He was working on his airplane.
Had the airframe stretched 30 inches and bigger wings built.
As an experimental aircraft its called a bushmaster. Float plane.
He was struggling to get more travel in the rear flaps. Trying to reshape the stick,when i suggested he lengthen the lever that attatches the cables. Big difference with a little change.
Sometimes you just need a different view.

Good Morning MOPAR motorheads!!
First to get the part rolling!!

Morning. Slept really late. Hurting today. Going to be along day.

Morning to all you Moparian mad men and one women. Supposed to be over freezing today so let some serious thawing begin. I am awaiting a box from Classic industries chock full of goodies for the Demon, nothing gets me cranked up with motivation like a box of parts. It is mostly sheet metal replacement parts as I am now an aspiring body man! Replace one inner fender and now I think I actually know what I am doing! Hah! Calendar sure is filling up with summer time adventures! Looks like a busy summer. Wife and I may end up in Colorado in May, Rainy if you are within 4 hrs of Denver let me know (PM) and wife and I will take you and yours out for a snack! We are also going to go to Wyoming where my Aunt who is 78 years young is getting married! She has asked me to give her away. It will be a hoot. Throw in 1/2 dozen car shows and next thing you know summer is booked! I am replacing a trigger today on a Springfield XD the trigger is a powder river, in theory drop in, we will see.

Morning. Slept really late. Hurting today. Going to be along day.
Hah! I totally understand, it took me about 3 solid days to feel human again after replacing the inner fender on Demon. Appears I am getting old. I still go to the gym work out etc etc but one full day with a grinder and I was whipped!

I was inside the back of the cuda yesterday getting the rear shelf and gas fill tube out. What a PIA on your back!

I spent four hours in the yard yesterday. A majority of the time was on my hands and knees.
Surprisingly I don't feel too bad. Probably hit me tomorrow...haha.
One more afternoon and I should have the cutting and raking done.
Still need to go get a load of mulch and wash down the house (vinyl siding), windows, and screens.
Be all done by Friday...I hope.

I spent four hours in the yard yesterday. A majority of the time was on my hands and knees.
Still need to go get a load of mulch and wash down the house (vinyl siding), windows, and screens.
You make me tired just reading about it Craig. Morning all...

Tomorrow will be my day. Weather in the 60's. I have some raking and trimming to do. Today I have a CT scan scheduled for my diverticulitis. No food or drink until noon. The hardest part. LOL

Yep that's why I just usually do two or three hours at a time. When your a retiree you can pace yourself with anything you do.
True that. I got the blower out the other day and cleaned up the patio and driveway. It looks like it's ready for patio furniture and a few beers. Any of you have a chiminea on your patio? Just wondering how much heat they put out. (i said put out)

I did not get to any yard work yesterday before the rain started.
Cold start here today. Looks like they added a few nights below freezing to my forecast. :mad:But so far none of the precip is timing with it for white stuff.:thumbsup:
Good Morning

-
Back