Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Frank a guy mentioned to me I should take the car and go to Moparfest in Canada. You ever been?? Where is it??

Frank a guy mentioned to me I should take the car and go to Moparfest in Canada. You ever been?? Where is it??
I have always been a dodge guy, just recently became more interested in the mopar thing,and as far as the big events,never really thought about them. Until i joined fabo not quite 2 years ago. Thats when i bought the barracuda and jumped in with both feet.
I never had the time or money to become involved.

The meet is in new hamburg, never heard of it.
2200 kilometres from here.

Haha funny you say that. With my past employment I always check any car I buy including the old ones.
Morning Hoppy!!

I have always been a dodge guy, just recently became more interested in the mopar thing,and as far as the big events,never really thought about them. Until i joined fabo not quite 2 years ago. Thats when i bought the barracuda and jumped in with both feet.
I never had the time or money to become involved.

The meet is in new hamburg, never heard of it.
2200 kilometres from here.
Ya I think I'm about as far.

Haha funny you say that. With my past employment I always check any car I buy including the old ones.
Morning Hoppy!!
Find any Mexicans then? I have always wondered what would happen if they found a 50 YO roach in a car!

Any car i buy, i always pull the seats. Never know what’s hiding.

Find any Mexicans then? I have always wondered what would happen if they found a 50 YO roach in a car!
Installed on the assembly line. I hear Hamtramck was a fun place to work!

thefool.gif

I just looked about 980 miles for me, closer than Carlisle...haha

Those wheels would look good on just about any older vehicle but the distance is probably doing you a favor because I doubt they are safe.

There is a reason they are already on a scrap pile.
Got a set on my Corvette. I bought them new. Made by Wagon Wheels...
0707171451.jpg
0707171504_HDR.jpg

Good Morning All and Happy Friday! Yesterday was me and the wife's 30th, both worked but we're going to the South End of the island to celebrate. Dinner, live music, hotel, should be fun. Only time for a pit stop this morning, off to work I go. Have a Great Day All!

Good Morning All and Happy Friday! Yesterday was me and the wife's 30th, both worked but we're going to the South End of the island to celebrate. Dinner, live music, hotel, should be fun. Only time for a pit stop this morning, off to work I go. Have a Great Day All!
Happy Anniversary!!!!

Good morning folks, rain subsided for the day, took the Duster to work.
Should be off early and be able to take her for a little cruise.
:thumbsup:

38BD488F-9C4E-4325-972E-F8745CA3B529.jpeg

-
Back