Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Who is the fool filling the tire?

How do you know that he's filling it???

Maybe he's letting the air OUT....
072.gif

Good Morning All and Happy Friday! Yesterday was me and the wife's 30th, both worked but we're going to the South End of the island to celebrate. Dinner, live music, hotel, should be fun. Only time for a pit stop this morning, off to work I go. Have a Great Day All!

You and your wife both turned 30 yesterday??? What a coincidence that you were both born on the same day... :poke: :D

But seriously, congratulations... :thumbsup:

Had a bulb out on the Neon dash I have been wanting to replace. Decided to get at it this morning. They list it as a PC194 in owner book. That number is the whole twist in assembly. Wasn t sure if the bulbs came out or not. They do. Exact same bulb as the Duster. Should have compared the holders while I had one out for future reference. Anyway... most of the parts stors sell 194 on a 2 pack blister card for anywhere from 4 to 7 bucks. :bs_flag: Got the 10 pack for $11 at NAPA. Changed them all while I was in there. Only takes 5 minutes to get to them, but you have to pull the weatherstrip loose, pull a-pillar trim, remove tope of dash and a couple other trim pieces around the cluster. Of course all that takes a little longer to put back together... Still need to go finish. Oh, and there was no rain in the forcast, but the second I had the dash top in my hands the drops started hitting the windshield. :wtf: :BangHead: Just a drizzle, so I'm working in the rain. lol

Had a bulb out on the Neon dash I have been wanting to replace. Decided to get at it this morning. They list it as a PC194 in owner book. That number is the whole twist in assembly. Wasn t sure if the bulbs came out or not. They do. Exact same bulb as the Duster. Should have compared the holders while I had one out for future reference. Anyway... most of the parts stors sell 194 on a 2 pack blister card for anywhere from 4 to 7 bucks. :bs_flag: Got the 10 pack for $11 at NAPA. Changed them all while I was in there. Only takes 5 minutes to get to them, but you have to pull the weatherstrip loose, pull a-pillar trim, remove tope of dash and a couple other trim pieces around the cluster. Of course all that takes a little longer to put back together... Still need to go finish. Oh, and there was no rain in the forcast, but the second I had the dash top in my hands the drops started hitting the windshield. :wtf: :BangHead: Just a drizzle, so I'm working in the rain. lol
All done. Had to do a couple repairs due to previous gorilla handling of plastics. One part a tab broke. Factory pushes it through rubber gasket and melts it so it cant come out. Just melted another gob on top. Then one of the center screws was missing cause they bustedthe hole in the plastic too big for the screw to grab. I stuck some of my favorite instant adhesive -windoweld-on a washer to fix that. Should stop an annoying rattle.

EF7D8FFE-AF43-42FE-9724-3BDE8D694E83.jpeg

DEAB496A-0FBE-4F50-A76F-BC93291B2F06.jpeg

Local dealer said they can get the filler neck grommet, $57.60 and it’ll take a week to get. Seems a lil in the pricey side but it beats the heck out of leaking fuel and not being able to fill’r up.

You and your wife both turned 30 yesterday??? What a coincidence that you were both born on the same day... :poke: :D

But seriously, congratulations... :thumbsup:
My buddy’s daughter and her boyfriend have the same birthday. I think they met at one or the other’s party.

An old aquaintance came by to have a couple tires swapped. He’s been sick for quite some time,another one with cancer.
We had a nice visit,says we have to go fishing upriver sometime.
Same body of water i live by, but the scenery is far more rugged.
Looking forward to it.

Finally finished tractor.
Customer comes back from texas in 12 days. Didnt want to leave it for the last minute.
New bucket works good, couldnt break any welds so thats one good thing.

-
Back