Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They have to be close to someone in PA on the thread, PA is full of members. Ask Ray..
Ew, he’s in the far north east corner of PA, oh well. I don’t know what’d I’d put them on lol

Those wheels would look good on just about any older vehicle but the distance is probably doing you a favor because I doubt they are safe.

There is a reason they are already on a scrap pile.

Those wheels would look good on just about any older vehicle but the distance is probably doing you a favor because I doubt they are safe.

There is a reason they are already on a scrap pile.
Think so?

Have wanted a set of turbines since i first saw them.
Have seen them come up for sale but keep missing.

Buddy has a bunch of monte carlo checkerboard wheels, has advertised them 4 or 5 times never a decent bite.

Have wanted a set of turbines since i first saw them.
Have seen them come up for sale but keep missing.

Buddy has a bunch of monte carlo checkerboard wheels, has advertised them 4 or 5 times never a decent bite.
If you want them, and one of these guys can get to them for ya, by all means, be my guest. I like the turbines too but have nothing to put them on.

I emailed him thru bookface waiting for a response.
His add just says 125.
It’s about a 3 hr drive for me to go get them, but the price is right and those wheels are hard to find. I can have them restored like new for a few hundred.

It’s about a 3 hr drive for me to go get them, but the price is right and those wheels are hard to find. I can have them restored like new for a few hundred.
Nice! I’ll get you his number

Think so?
I am a believer in OE wheels because they are safe and reliable.

But if I were going aftermarket, the only way is with brand new wheels. I have seen too many used wheels with enlarged bolt holes, been grinded on, even had some that someone tried to weld to rust repair.

My life is worth more than the 800. To a thousand bucks to get a totally new, never used by anyone else set of aftermarket wheels. JMHO

there is a reason they are not used and wanted anymore

Pm sent all yours if you want them

Dont know why i feel so tired today,decided not to go work on the chevy.

-
Back