Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
man, I think i completely screwed up. Wife wanted me to get a trailer load of dirt and level out the dog pen. So I did, wheelbarrow load by wheelbarrow load last night, 5500 pounds... of wet clay
Ours below about 3 inches is red brick making material. Water rolls right off it. Can't dig it with a shovel, just break it up with a pick until chunks fit on a shovel.

Just finished a couple a hours on the property, cleaning up all the down limbs and twigs. Aint nobody done squat, in two months, since I was away. Blew all the debris off the driveways, and sprayed sidewalk and driveway joints for grass and weeds.....Whew........

You would think the Cable people know it is opening day of Baseball. Went to turn on the Nationals game at 1pm.....NO CABLE....WTF ???
Came back on at 2:55. The Nats are losing 1-0 to the Yanks in the 8th....

You would think the Cable people know it is opening day of Baseball. Went to turn on the Nationals game at 1pm.....NO CABLE....WTF ???
Came back on at 2:55. The Nats are losing 1-0 to the Yanks in the 8th....
Hey it was a pretty good game...:lol:

Enjoying a bowl of jalapeno butter popcorn. Jolly Time of course!

Hey there coffee crew! Anyone happen to know the Mopar part# for the filler neck grommet for the Duster?
I see two different numbers. What year's the Duster?? Seems several have repops, Classic Industries, Summit, etc...all around $10.

Enjoying a bowl of jalapeno butter popcorn. Jolly Time of course!
I had a bag of light buttered popcorn watching the Nationals-Yankees game.
Royals are in a rain delay. Based on last season might be good.

Look back a couple posts Keith has the number posted.

It’s a 71, I got one with the new tank but she leaks. I hate leaks of any kind!
that was for 75. looks like this

033337E9-9311-415F-88E6-D16FBB8F5AA4.jpeg

-
Back