Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I am fabricating and installing an rolling electric gate. It uses a v shaped track bolted to the cement drive. And two V shaped wheels. BUT the V shaped track bolts, in the pre drilled holes, wont work because the wheels hit the damn things!! Have to drill new holes on all the track. AFTER drilling I drilled dozens of 3/8 holes in the cement for anchors, that came with the track. Now I have to drill new holes in the drive again.

Straight out of bed, I was careful to not point a finger and generate static. There may be some logic that I'm not aware of... 3 cars? I considered that after a whole pot of coffee LOL
Don't know what part we are talking about. I guess if its a wear item. I can see stocking up if its old stock and no longer made. If you can afford to stock up. why not. But I doubt RA is not dealing in old stock. Just means they need to re-order.

Banned are products using methylene chloride.
Typical knee jerk reaction because someone did something stupid. Sorry if that sounds heartless, but lots of stuff we use every day is dangerous - very dangerous. That doesn't mean the right answer is banning it. View attachment 1715309935

They act like they've never been exposed to a class A carcinogen before....
rolleyes.gif

Ok...I know I need a right front lower control arm for my Truck. I pulled it inside, put didnt put it up yet. Figured Id try to find a control arm, before I take it all apart. Seems they are pretty RARE...... 92 D250 2WD #4000 Axel, Right Lower Control Arm....Any Help Here ???????????????

Do a search on car-part.com

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

So I am fabricating and installing an rolling electric gate. It uses a v shaped track bolted to the cement drive. And two V shaped wheels. BUT the V shaped track bolts, in the pre drilled holes, wont work because the wheels hit the damn things!! Have to drill new holes on all the track. AFTER drilling I drilled dozens of 3/8 holes in the cement for anchors, that came with the track. Now I have to drill new holes in the drive again.
Grind off the offending parts?

i thought you were selling your house and moving?

LOL for sure. I can't imagine. Bad enough when I spilled a turp mix on on a pant leg ..... doesn't burn on the hands but does where there
s some sensitve skin .

Did you guys also use lye by the barrel?

when we were kids, we were snow mobiling with our friend... We stopped for gas and were buzzing around a retention ditch while waiting for the rest of the group to finish... Our friend Jim didn't snap his gas cap all the way and when he was blasting around the retention pond, it spilled out and soaked through his pants... He suddenly jumped off the snow mobile and started shoving snow down his pants to ease the burn on his "junk"... LOL!!!!
nutkick.gif

Grind off the offending parts?
Yep, still hit. Just the width of a nut. And the wheels came in the same kit as the rail. Dumb asses... Have to drill new holes near the outside edge. Then it will clear with different hardware.

If they totaled it, are you able to keep it with a clean title in MD?

I finally got the insurance company to look at the Impala again and they are going to total it... Just got the offer yesterday... Waiting for my brother to give his opinion...

Getting close. Veedub almost ready to kick out. Then off to troubleshoot a dead ram truck.
Tranny shop killed it. They couldnt figure out the transmission problem, then some thing went awry and now it wont run. Bcm,skim or ecu. Its all been fiddled with and by numerous shops. I think someone let out the magic smoke.

Getting close. Veedub almost ready to kick out. Then off to troubleshoot a dead ram truck.
Tranny shop killed it. They couldnt figure out the transmission problem, then some thing went awry and now it wont run. Bcm,skim or ecu. Its all been fiddled with and by numerous shops. I think someone let out the magic smoke.

I have a line on a 2015 VW Passat with less than 500 original miles that was rear ended but has most of the parts to put back together... Body man lost interest...

You sold them and used the money to buy a gate so they can't get back in? :thumbsup:
Something like that. It is an ongoing story, I will tell everyone when I see them in Carlisle. It is not good...

-
Back