Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Quick breakfast, and out to the food store. Then I have a brake job in the shop.....

Cv shaft this morning. Then heater fan diagnosis.
Then start on tundra.

LOL No way Santa will never get up that chimney!

Hey I found a distrib with your name on it forgot about it what you want done I forgot?

The guy with the Valiant replaced it. I just wanted to know if it was good or defective

LOL No way Santa will never get up that chimney!

Hey I found a distrib with your name on it forgot about it what you want done I forgot?

You may be surprised where Santa gets to go

Did someone mention Santa????

santinana.gif

santa1.gif

Hey Ray we re-set dead center with the distributor yesterday, and set the timing 5* forward. Sounds great still just a little not quite there.
Thinking its the spark plugs. #1 plug smelled and looked a little foul so think a plug replacement will help.
Didn't have time yesterday and looks like I might not this weekend either....geez I'm glad she still works...lol!!

Last edited:
Good Morning! Boy did I luck out. I bought a nice pair of seat hinge covers for my Swinger from Joe Dragster here. Bench seat covers are hard to find. Used ones are clobbered and the repops don't fit right and have to be painted. The ones I got were even the right color! Dang, I should buy a lottery ticket. LOL

[SOLD] - 70 up A Body Bench Seat Side covers

Morning all, have fun with the plug swap Zman, not fun on a big block a body. I did the ones on my Dart from under the car.

It can get real busy there during certain hours.... :BangHead:

Nothing like Chicago rush hour traffic... :steering:

Rt 41 is Lake Shore Drive... Or as we call it LSD... When we drive on LSD we can say we 'tripped on LSD'... Lake Shore Drive... :lol:

Some people take it the wrong way.... :rolleyes:

If you go to the show and have some time, stop by... I'll buy you an ice cream at our local ice cream parlor... Best in town home made ice cream... They've been around since 1937...

https://www.theplushhorse.com/

Some history of the Plush Horse...

Palos ice cream parlor serves up homemade tradition, memories

The 41 talking about is the interstate running through Oshkosh. You guys are building a new facility here by me. It is right next to EAA grounds here where they have the big air show every summer. Sleepy airport can land any plane that exists and becomes the busiest airport in the US for 1 week a year. You come up for the air show?

Morning all, have fun with the plug swap Zman, not fun on a big block a body. I did the ones on my Dart from under the car.
I agree. my neighbor ex-full-time wrench says no problem. If not back to the shop and throw it up on the lift.

Been out in shop 40 minutes, buddy still hasnt showed up.

You usually need 3 or 4 different sockets to get the job done. :BangHead::lol:

Good Morning! Boy did I luck out. I bought a nice pair of seat hinge covers for my Swinger from Joe Dragster here. Bench seat covers are hard to find. Used ones are clobbered and the repops don't fit right and have to be painted. The ones I got were even the right color! Dang, I should buy a lottery ticket. LOL

[SOLD] - 70 up A Body Bench Seat Side covers
Score! They are a tough thing to find nice ones. Old crispy plastic and they really take a beating. Mine are a different style. I got a better pair than my totally shot originals and had to paint them. Almost white over dark blue.... So the slightest scratch shows. Definitely on my watch list to be replaced at some point

Good Morning

A MOPAR pic moment yesterday.
Two 67 Barracuda 383 4 speed convertibles side by side.
Only nine known to exist...
The red car is the one I tried to buy for a couple years, and finally put me on the search with a chance in hell to find one.
I did...:thumbsup:

IMG_2438.JPG

IMG_2439.JPG

Score! They are a tough thing to find nice ones. Old crispy plastic and they really take a beating. Mine are a different style. I got a better pair than my totally shot originals and had to paint them. Almost white over dark blue.... So the slightest scratch shows. Definitely on my watch list to be replaced at some point

Good Morning
And I was lucky enough to find 2 NOS ones on separate Ebay auctions. I should be able to resell them in a heartbeat though.

The 41 talking about is the interstate running through Oshkosh. You guys are building a new facility here by me. It is right next to EAA grounds here where they have the big air show every summer. Sleepy airport can land any plane that exists and becomes the busiest airport in the US for 1 week a year. You come up for the air show?

No, I haven't seen an airshow in person...

Except when I was in Arkansas for a while with work back when I got out of college... I was mowing my lawn and kept seeing jets fly overhead in pairs... F-18's, F-14's, F-15's etc... I lived one mile from an air force base and they had an air show on that day...

Not the normal C-130's and B-52 that were usually taking off from there... You could tell when a B-52 took off, you could feel the ground shake...

My buddy in Michigan that retired from the Air Force Guard when he would hear a military jet fly overhead would say, "I hear a hot rod"... Then look up at the sky and try to see which jet it was... F-18, etc...

Morning all, really warming up out here on the tundra. Few more days like this and snow may be gone. On semi serious note I would love to hear the judge and jury opinions of the collective mob. With full disclosure my wife new for a fact she was marrying a redneck hillbilly from Ark. a long long time ago. So we were in kitchen this morning, and I made a cup of green tea. I decided to put a spot of honey in it then grabbed a butter knife from the drawer, stirred it, and moved on. I hear a gasp of incredulous disbelief, and her exclamation was "did you just really do that?" At this point I have no idea what I have done to awaken her wrath so I sheepishly respond with "what?" feigning total innocence, for the yet to be revealed sin. She explains, I just watched you use a butter knife to swirl your tea, then lick it clean, then dry it on your shop sweatshirt sleeve, and toss it back in the drawer. You can't make this up. I am thinking I was being efficient, and saving energy and time by not filling dish washer needlessly? I did not want to bore her with my logic, as it would make no more sense to her than when I wear cowboy boots and shorts. She is so smoking hot I just look over her odd quirks.

-
Back