Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Let’s see...divide 24 by 12, multiply by 0.2, take the square root and round to the nearest whole number.

There you have it...zero.

The same as the chances I would ever pay that kind of money for that.

But they can....... old people can do what they want.

Young people need to move around them.

You probably wouldn't like it if someone told your mom or grandma anything

If someone told my mom or grandma something, they were on their own... Mom and grandma were professional arguers...

They nit picked each other so bad, my youngest son didn't want to be around them when he was younger...

I was the first one to post after midnight my time...

It's still before midnight in your time zone, so you are still on yesterday when I'm on tomorrow...
So you are a time traveler

Great Scott, what did we just discover here in the coffee thread, that means today is of cosmic significance

pg-34-back-to-future-1.jpg

So you are a time traveler

Great Scott, what did we just discover here in the coffee thread, that means today is of cosmic significance

View attachment 1715315535

I've been working on my time machine... So far it only goes forward at regular speed.... I think the problem is in the transmission somewhere.... (reverse issue...)

I just don't like that smell of marijuana.

A guy I know had some and he tried to get me to try it. I don't know why he was being persistent but I don't like the smell and I don't feel right around it. Plus my parents would freak

It would be so cool to find a duster time machine , instead of a delorean.

Deloreans are just weird cars and always have been

It would be so cool to find a duster time machine , instead of a delorean.

Deloreans are just weird cars and always have been

Even when they were brand new they had problems... My brother and I saw at least seven of them on the back of tow trucks before they were 2 years old....

Then if you get in an accident with a DeLorean, you can't repair the dented sheet metal because they are not painted, you have to replace it with another stainless steel one in good condition...

But at least you know it's bondo free....

Even when they were brand new they had problems... My brother and I saw at least seven of them on the back of tow trucks before they were 2 years old....

Then if you get in an accident with a DeLorean, you can't repair the dented sheet metal because they are not painted, you have to replace it with another stainless steel one in good condition...

But at least you know it's bondo free....

Just saw one the other day in Phx

-
Back