Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So you are saying that you are out bullying old ladies

Yes, when they think that they can use their age to break the rules... :bs_flag:

Just trying to play the system with the poor old lady act...
127764-c5540ab4c078e27719af93e492c41c24.gif

I didn't see any handicapped signs on her rear view mirror or license plate and she walked just fine without any cane, walker, etc...
bs.gif

Rules are rules, everyone has to follow them... We're all people, what makes someone else more special than you or me??? :mob:

If one person doesn't have to follow them, then why do the rest of us have to follow them??? :confederateflag:

:confederateflag: (That's a rebel flag, not a racist one....)

Rum and Coke is made and Im ready for the weekend... Not sure what I will get done but I have a lot I could do. If its not raining, I've got to go uncover the camper, make sure its all ok and snap pics to sell it.

If it is raining, we ordered backsplash tile and it came in so we have to go pick that up and the other stuff we need.

I also need to swap hood hinges on the car, and my valve covers arrived today from @CudaChick1968. The covers look great and Im excited to get them on the car. I'll snap some pics of them later and make a thread..

She does great work...

I was just thinking about her earlier today and haven't seen any posting from her lately... Not her fault as I'm not on much during the week myself and may not see her posts as I can only back read so far...

Put up some pics so we can admire the work...

I see you guys are building a brand new building in town. Right on Interstate 41. Is touching EAA grounds. Would be a nice location to visit in summer during the air show except the 600,000 other people who will be next door!

It can get real busy there during certain hours.... :BangHead:

Nothing like Chicago rush hour traffic... :steering:

Rt 41 is Lake Shore Drive... Or as we call it LSD... When we drive on LSD we can say we 'tripped on LSD'... Lake Shore Drive... :lol:

Some people take it the wrong way.... :rolleyes:

I see you guys are building a brand new building in town. Right on Interstate 41. Is touching EAA grounds. Would be a nice location to visit in summer during the air show except the 600,000 other people who will be next door!

If you go to the show and have some time, stop by... I'll buy you an ice cream at our local ice cream parlor... Best in town home made ice cream... They've been around since 1937...

https://www.theplushhorse.com/

Some history of the Plush Horse...

Palos ice cream parlor serves up homemade tradition, memories

Rules are rules, everyone has to follow them... We're all people, what makes someone else more special than you or me??? :mob:

If one person doesn't have to follow them, then why do the rest of us have to follow them???
In Philadelphia there is only one rule:
The rules apply to someone else.

I'm sure everyone has a reason they tell themselves its OK. :rolleyes:

I've noticed its not unique to Philadelphia. :eek:

This is engineering. Needed to move shop crane and engine core. All in one shot.
My driveway is a shithole....
1B843F3D-2EB6-434D-9D25-E5B63BB4D7B1.jpeg

I met with a contractor today to get the front walkway redone and build the patio out back around the deck. These guys have been around here for 30 years and do top-notch work. Everything will be done like this...

DBD1460D-C314-4E51-A0E5-CA812F57425F.jpeg

Yes, when they think that they can use their age to break the rules... :bs_flag:

Just trying to play the system with the poor old lady act... View attachment 1715315385

I didn't see any handicapped signs on her rear view mirror or license plate and she walked just fine without any cane, walker, etc... View attachment 1715315386

If one person doesn't have to follow them, then why do the rest of us have to follow them??? :confederateflag:

:confederateflag: (That's a rebel flag, not a racist one....)
But they can....... old people can do what they want.

Young people need to move around them.

You probably wouldn't like it if someone told your mom or grandma anything

Last edited:
I’m officially over today.

Starts out with wife throwing up at 3 am.She took the day off. I ended up getting pulled over for having a marker light out, got held up at the rail crossing due to an accident between a car an train, ended up late to work, then my phone battery blew up, new phone had to b ordered. Got into an won an argument at work. Got home and realized I’d forgotten my thesis paper on the jump drive at work. Burnt supper. Yeah who the hell did I piss off

So Hemi had to go to the vets for a follow up after surgery. Last couple of visits have not had good results. Basically Shepard two vet techs zero. Wife now stays with her rather than letting them take her. A much more civil outcome if you will. So surgeon walks in the room, and in what can only be described as German Shepard arrogance. Hemi decides to turn her back to surgeon and ignore him. Will not even acknowledge he is in room. While he is amused his pride won't let it go. He is determined to get her to acknowledge him. Nope talk to the hand, she blows him off. So then he decides to not play fair and resorts to cookie tactics. Hah! Proof positive he does not know about German Shepard minds. She totally dissed him and wouldn't take cookie period. Shepard one vet zero! She is healing nicely albeit without the surgeons cookies!

Starts out with wife throwing up at 3 am.She took the day off. I ended up getting pulled over for having a marker light out, got held up at the rail crossing due to an accident between a car an train, ended up late to work, then my phone battery blew up, new phone had to b ordered. Got into an won an argument at work. Got home and realized I’d forgotten my thesis paper on the jump drive at work. Burnt supper. Yeah who the hell did I piss off
Sounds more like who DIDN’T you piss off!

So Hemi had to go to the vets for a follow up after surgery. Last couple of visits have not had good results. Basically Shepard two vet techs zero. Wife now stays with her rather than letting them take her. A much more civil outcome if you will. So surgeon walks in the room, and in what can only be described as German Shepard arrogance. Hemi decides to turn her back to surgeon and ignore him. Will not even acknowledge he is in room. While he is amused his pride won't let it go. He is determined to get her to acknowledge him. Nope talk to the hand, she blows him off. So then he decides to not play fair and resorts to cookie tactics. Hah! Proof positive he does not know about German Shepard minds. She totally dissed him and wouldn't take cookie period. Shepard one vet zero! She is healing nicely albeit without the surgeons cookies!
They don't learn much about animal training in vet schools. Its funny but sad. One of the first things they should know is context. And the very first thing they should know about rewards is they come during or after. Otherwise its just a freebie from a sucker. LOL.

<~~~~ Taking cover behind the sofa just in case db's bad joojoo has the range to reach west coast.
:eek:

Yep, shepard's can cop an attitude. Mine will not take a treat from the Vet.

-
Back