Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning K Frame Kooks !!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of K frames, this might be a dumb question but does anyone know is the 64 k frame, is the engine location adjustable? I’m wondering if I when installing this, have the thing too far to the drivers side, 1/8 to maybe a 1/4 inch of clearance on a factory power steering car between the box and the factory manifolds just seems awfully tight

Still waiting for a control arm for my Ram. I think the new one I ordered will be here on Tuesday. Need to tell the first guy to credit me, never seen that one...What a PIA....Need to get this Truck back on the road, soon....

So far I've been lucky and never lost anything I've bought and shipped.

I have to get some work done and out of my way. Easter is coming and i want Barracuda in shop from thursday afternoon until tuesday morning.

Still waiting for a control arm for my Ram. I think the new one I ordered will be here on Tuesday. Need to tell the first guy to credit me, never seen that one...What a PIA....Need to get this Truck back on the road, soon....
You still haven’t gotten that yet?!

Morning Mikee. The bride mentioned you yesterday when asking what local beer we should take to share at MITP.
Sometimes I like how she thinks!!:thumbsup:

Morning Mikee. The bride mentioned you yesterday when asking what local beer we should take to share at MITP.
Sometimes I like how she thinks!!:thumbsup:
Smart gal you got there!
LOL just bring what you like. I go up to Mayo Clinic on Tuesday and Wednesday before the show for some tests and a consult about my heart valve surgery. I hope I can sneak the show in between the tests and the surgery. LOL

He was barking alot and when I went out to see what he was barking at, two coyotes took off... :mad:
You want those guys to stick around? :realcrazy:
I gotta guy trying to get in a pissing match with me on thermal coatings for exhaust on the TTI vs Dougs header thread....

TTI vs Dougs

With famous bob? Ya he can get under your skin. Sometime he doesn't get it. That's all I will say! LOL
That's a nice assesment. :)

When a guy talks about seeing coatings/wraps on race cars when the question is about what is inside of the headers tubes ...
There's a clearly a momentary disconnect!

That's a nice assesment. :)
2018-09-22_i-just-love-a-nice-booty-jpg.jpg

When a guy talks about seeing coatings/wraps on race cars when the question is about what is inside of the headers tubes ...
There's a clearly a momentary disconnect!
There's a reason I answered the charges without a direct reply to said poster. LOL. Total derailment of the OP's question anyway. :rolleyes:

I probably should have walked away from the alternator thread for similar reasons. But I like how it ended. :)
Sometimes people think they know a lot about something when they don't. Suppose we've all been guilty of that at some point.
Redfish was nice this morning and answered.

There's a reason I answered the charges without a direct reply to said poster. LOL. Total derailment of the OP's question anyway. :rolleyes:

I probably should have walked away from the alternator thread for similar reasons. But I like how it ended. :)
Sometimes people think they know a lot about something when they don't. Suppose we've all been guilty of that at some point.
Redfish was nice this morning and answered.
Me! LOL

I commented on 2 threads lately to have it turn around and bite me in the azz. "oh, I'll just do this" says the OP. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

-
Back