Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Instead of writing a novel I choose a short story but it seems there's always more questions to ask and answer for the proper end result.

Instead of writing a novel I choose a short story but it seems there's always more questions to ask and answer for the proper end result.
That's a good approach. Too much info in the one post and it can be overwhelming, or it may not be the direction they want to go. If they are intersted, let 'em ask follow ups.

I commented on 2 threads lately to have it turn around and bite me in the azz. "oh, I'll just do this" says the OP. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Here is a possible reply...
26168907_1806690919624737_6162510182353912256_n-jpg.1715309905

OK the new laptop is driving me nuts. I cannot log onto any of the FABO, FBBO or FCBO, I know my password is right ust says login incorrect. WTF? Any ideas?

I already did :lol:
Bike wrecks are terrible to watch in person. Even when the rider is not being very wise. There is just something very carnal and final about bike wrecks. Kind of like a spontaneous serious dog fight. It shakes you up deep down inside. Not much you can do but support her. I rode yesterday, likely a couple weeks to early hit some ice on occasion. Makes me not bright for sure, I just couldn't wait anymore.

Smart gal you got there!
LOL just bring what you like. I go up to Mayo Clinic on Tuesday and Wednesday before the show for some tests and a consult about my heart valve surgery. I hope I can sneak the show in between the tests and the surgery. LOL
You get stuck at Mayo for the show and you will not like how it turns out! You will likely have a bunch of fat old guys dragging beer coolers and lawn chairs to your room! You cannot escape us!!!

Bike wrecks are terrible to watch in person. Even when the rider is not being very wise. There is just something very carnal and final about bike wrecks. Kind of like a spontaneous serious dog fight. It shakes you up deep down inside. Not much you can do but support her. I rode yesterday, likely a couple weeks to early hit some ice on occasion. Makes me not bright for sure, I just couldn't wait anymore.
As a kid I grew up on dirt bikes. We had a field nearby that the neighborhood kids rode to and we had hours of enjoyment. As I got older I rode bikes on the streets.
Years ago (42) I had a big bike. One night heading home about 40mph. A car started to turn in front of me and stopped, ok he sees me. Nope waited until I was about 30-40 feet from him and pulls across in front of me.
Hit him broadside just behind the drivers door. Ripped the front fork off the bike. I was able to push off the pedals and went over the car through the air landed on my feet and fell back on my butt whacking my head on the roadway. Lucky for me it was a cold night and I was wearing a helmet.
I never felt safe riding again and lost the urge for motorcycles.

You get stuck at Mayo for the show and you will not like how it turns out! You will likely have a bunch of fat old guys dragging beer coolers and lawn chairs to your room! You cannot escape us!!!
I was thinking Mayo a couple days before the show?? We know Doctor's don't work to fast so this will be the first trip.
I think he brings the bride and heads from Mayo to the show. A great idea!!

i-have-a-blog-idea-now-what.jpg

We may have a change of plans. I think we are camping on the fairgrounds in our Swap meet area. Party!!!!

-
Back