Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Keep warm today! I hope you get better Keith. It's not fun to have the flu. I'm enjoying my first cup while I pick up my messes from yesterday. Mitch, I need to re-arrange my garage and get some heat in there for winter projects. tmm

don't forget to bring a pepperoni pizza to your party as well :jocolor:

15 degrees here .....didn't feel too bad ....no wind, but everything still has a dusting of snow from yesterday. Weather people say its going to get 56 degrees today.

Canadian bacon and mushrooms :D
Sounds like you will have a nice day there today Rani :color:

Mitch, I need to re-arrange my garage and get some heat in there for winter projects. tmm

you need some FIRE!!

I got some free heat last night ....I was cleaning off a really greasy transmission and I found the fastest way to get rid of thick grease is to soak it in laquer thinner and stand back .....light a match.

Then scrape it off as its burning and is real gooey, before it gets the metal too hot.

OH yea, when doing this ....pay mind where the plastic pieces are. and it works like a charm :D might have to go a few rounds.....to avoid getting too hot

Plus its really fun

Attachments

• 20150107_150954.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 146
  • 20150107_153222.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 131
Morning all! Been up since 4am Its like 7 degrees here in PA and I'm on my second tumbler of Joe, Thinking about whats next for the Dart. Also enjoying my first year of retirement, glad I no longer have to deal with long, cold commutes and work days.

35 this mornin, feels like a heat wave. Coffee was still good as always.

:pale:Working one handed today. Fell on job yesterday and right wrist in cast. Hurts like hell!! Had big weekend of working on car this weekend too----------------

you need some FIRE!!

I got some free heat last night ....I was cleaning off a really greasy transmission and I found the fastest way to get rid of thick grease is to soak it in laquer thinner and stand back .....light a match.

Then scrape it off as its burning and is real gooey, before it gets the metal too hot.

OH yea, when doing this ....pay mind where the plastic pieces are. and it works like a charm :D might have to go a few rounds.....to avoid getting too hot

Plus its really fun

Didn't know you were a Fire Bug Rani !!! Coll idea though, as long as you use a long handle floor scraper. Guess you gotta be careful not to burn the building down. LOL

Negative shmegative just keep the bike under 50 and bundle up.

Since it's currently -1 right now, I have officially wimped out and am not going to work!! Staying inside, working in the garage and have the coffee pot all to myself!!! Yay me!!

Mornin all, Geof

Mornin folks! I'm late getting in here. It's -1 degrees here, and I'm pounding cup number two. The kids have a 2 hour school delay....

Since it's currently -1 right now, I have officially wimped out and am not going to work!! Staying inside, working in the garage and have the coffee pot all to myself!!! Yay me!!

Mornin all, Geof

Have a great day :cheers: you deserve it I am sure super dad :cheers:

-5 HERE WITH THE WIND CHILL. I have to fix the wife's 99 Pontiac Firechicken again, lost #6 cyl on it. can be a loose wire on the cylinder. I need to use the neighbor's lift to get to it. The dam 3800 motors are unbelievably tight, Not looking forward to it his driveway is really long 250 yds at least, steep and iced over. with trees on both sides and 2 curves in the worst part of the hill. 2 drs. appointment for the family and they are around 40 Mi. away. Sucks when we are down to 1 Car. At least the beer will be cold when I get done!

Had a 3800 in a Regal. Fun for driveway oil changes. Had to be a contortionist to get the filter changed. Turn the wheels to the left and reach up behind the passenger side front wheel....

Just a bit south of you.. (York). Don't even want to know the wind chill, but 7F actual, last I checked.

you need some FIRE!!

Plus its really fun

I've never had a problem scraping grease.
I'm thinking this was just for your entertainment. LOL

Stuck in my office in West Texas today. Weather has kind of put a damper on whimsical road trips. Come spring I'll get back out and come visit the 'hill'.

you need some FIRE!!

Plus its really fun

Hope you were enjoying some grilled greasy pepperoni on that, greasy fire!

Stuck in my office in West Texas today. Weather has kind of put a damper on whimsical road trips. Come spring I'll get back out and come visit the 'hill'.

:cheers: come on up :glasses7: coffee will be hot and the beer will be cold :glasses7: :coffee2::coffee2:

First cup tasting good. Let me ask. Bunn or Mr. Coffee? tmm

-
Back