Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you call your friends at 3am? :lol: My buddy the tailgunner on B52s used to do that to me when he was on alert :rofl:
Actually yes. My old unit is deployed in the sand, talked to a few of those guys via Skype. Which was cool

Do the B52s still have tail gunners?
Nope. They stopped using them in late 1991. But they were used until then.

F162B73A-229D-456A-B510-7C7A0588E5CA.jpeg

5.3 runs. Not a bad day. Figure 15 hours total. I never left the shop at all.

He wasn't happy when they moved him forward. Outa sight, outa mind kinda thing. He kinda liked that many times the tailgunner was a survivor in the event of a crash :realcrazy:

This one turned out exceptionally well. It took a bunch of time and a dozen versions to get it right, but I think it was worth it.

0386A3DB-D675-48D5-9E72-58CD53F2806D.jpeg

Lawn Mower report. New plug 1 pull and it fired right up. Man running mixed gas in a mower for a couple years sure takes awhile to burn out all the carbon. I've never seen a mower smoke so badly. I also replaced the nasty air filter. Grand Total, $15.

Im still stumped why he would say he installed a new plug when he didnt...

When I got to Oakdale Rami said just ask for directions to my house??

rd60nlmdxlv21-jpg-jpg.1715329028

Lawn Mower report. New plug 1 pull and it fired right up. Man running mixed gas in a mower for a couple years sure takes awhile to burn out all the carbon. I've never seen a mower smoke so badly. I also replaced the nasty air filter. Grand Total, $15.

Im still stumped why he would say he installed a new plug when he didnt...

When I raced 2 stroke karts, whatever was leftover at end of race day went into the Yota 4x4 :lol:

Hey want to throw you guys and gal some information.
I just bought and received today a rear interior panel for my 67 convertible.
A very hard part fpr me to find that is not cracked or putty filled.
It is in excellent condition, as advertised, all I have to do is repaint it.
Anyway second time I have bought from this seller and very happy both times.
He is in Canada and will work with the product price and shipping.
Very sincere in your satisfaction!!
He is a major seller and explained to me he has over 100,000 used MOPAR parts 1966-1974.
If you are interested in his contact shoot me a PM.
He has an online store and likes to sell direct and avoid the ebay fees.

-
Back