Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
7 layers of meat and cheese and then the toppings. The photo is not as impressive at the end. Sure was good though.

20190608_124340.jpg

You guys know I brew beer a bit. A friend's brother is moving out of state and had a grain mill that he would trade for a couple litres of home brew. This is what I got and I will gladly trade him. SCORE!!!!!

Capture.PNG

So I got a new paint date from painter 7/1. And I am ready, got all her shoes back on and front end bolted together enough to roll. Pix does not look like much but I have almost two years invested to get to this point of ready for paint. Had I not found FABO I would likely still be a year away! Celebrating with a stowaway beer from MITP. Found it in my cooler! Ya gotta love when your cooler adopts beers!

IMG_2323.JPG

IMG_2335.JPG

IMG_2336.JPG

IMG_2337.JPG

85* out there, unusual for June, but it's just an anomaly, fog will be back tomorrow. Probly 100*+ at the track in Bakersfield, spectator costumes get minimal under such racing conditions :D. It is still early enough for the trip to the cooler venue with the ethanol burners. We'll see. :D

So I got a new paint date from painter 7/1. And I am ready, got all her shoes back on and front end bolted together enough to roll. Pix does not look like much but I have almost two years invested to get to this point of ready for paint. Had I not found FABO I would likely still be a year away! Celebrating with a stowaway beer from MITP. Found it in my cooler! Ya gotta love when your cooler adopts beers!

View attachment 1715346586

View attachment 1715346587

View attachment 1715346588

View attachment 1715346589

Starting to look like a race car. Get it done and trailer it to MITP next year and enter it in the A body stock class! (it would fit in the modified class with mine)
:rofl::rofl:

Starting to look like a race car. Get it done and trailer it to MITP next year and enter it in the A body stock class! (it would fit in the modified class with mine)
:rofl::rofl:
Your killing me TMM! I just don't have the words for how happy I am with my "non race car" to finally be ready for paint two years later is a big deal! Happy days in Fargo! And the beer ain't bad either!

View attachment 1715346605

Dunkel= Dark Lager? I bet that's down right tasty.
Is that a power rat and pigeon steering gear I see in there?
Beer is yummy, but I can't take credit for selecting it. Zman brought it to the beer tasting at the FABO tent in MITP. Not sure how a spare one ended up in my cooler tho! He he he he! And yes the front end is from member Denny of HDK fame. Rack and pinion to go with Gen 3 being stuffed in. I reckon I leave the hood closed and give Zman a run for his money in stock class! Wonder if they would spot the coil overs? Hah!

So, the day took a dump. After helping a young single mother with a punctured rad hose i figured rest of day would be great. No good deed goes unpunished.

My little kubota tractor sprung a coolant leak. Upper rad hose water outlet corroded right clean through. No new part. Its a made in japan for japan tractor.
Grey market.
Nicely tucked in behind timing cover,was an hour plus to get it out. Die grinder to make clearance. That or pull whole front of engine off. Nope.

So, the day took a dump. After helping a young single mother with a punctured rad hose i figured rest of day would be great. No good deed goes unpunished.

My little kubota tractor sprung a coolant leak. Upper rad hose water outlet corroded right clean through. No new part. Its a made in japan for japan tractor.
Grey market.
Nicely tucked in behind timing cover,was an hour plus to get it out. Die grinder to make clearance. That or pull whole front of engine off. Nope.

Over night parts from Japan....

Love your hounds! Lonnie and I sure missed ya at MITP. How was the Denver show?
Sorry Dave he has Lonnie on the brain!!
Lonnie fried his with Barracuda info at MITP and he hasn't quite recovered...still mumbling at times.

The 55 Chevy and I are back from the car show and did well.
Lots of nice cars saw a 69 Javelin SST, a Pink 70 Challenger 440 6-Pack, and a Plymouth Duster Twister.

So I made an observation today.

I am not even sure how I should go about trash talking the human female, when that's like kicking my own ***.

But really, what is wrong with most women, they act like ....... liberals.

So the backstory is:
I got a new duster on the road to replace my dart as a daily. The duster has a freshly swapped in 318 and OD 833.
So I torched a hole in the floor for the 4 speed shifter ( pretty standard stuff)

well excuse me for not having time to weld in a hump and order carpet and get it overnight and install it.
So I an driving down the road without a 4 speed hump for now and I got rid of the crappy carpet so it's a bare floor with a small rust hole under the heater core, ( again pretty normal). I put two XxxL t- shirts over the crappy old seat and duct taped them down pretty ( I think it was a mighty fine job)

So I pick up my office friend and she looks at me like I am nuts and says "why is the floor metal" Then she refused to sit on my minty seat. We are dressed the same, in business formal clothes for work. She acts like it will ruin her clothes to sit in the car, yet my clothes are fine. Silk is pretty tough and you just pat off the dust or wet a paper towel and clean yourself off, big deal.

Then she lectures me about the holes in the floor. What is the big *** deal, I like watching the shift rods move. This way I can hear the exhaust better and know if my new junkyard engine is ok. I mean really.

Then she really pissed me off when she said she is going to call the cops and get the car off the road for not being safe.

Rant over

Last edited:
Sounds like she's a girly girl. She doesn't appreciate the cooler things in life like you do.

So I made an observation today.

I am not even sure how I should go about trash talking the human female, when that's like kicking my own ***.

But really, what is wrong with most women, they act like ....... liberals.

So the backstory is:
I got a new duster on the road to replace my dart as a daily. The duster has a freshly swapped in 318 and OD 833.
So I torched a hole in the floor for the 4 speed shifter ( pretty standard stuff)

well excuse me for not having time to weld in a hump and order carpet and get it overnight and install it.
So I an driving down the road without a 4 speed hump for now and I got rid of the crappy carpet so it's a bare floor with a small rust hole under the heater core, ( again pretty normal). I put two XxxL t- shirts over the crappy old seat and duct taped them down pretty ( I think it was a mighty fine job)

So I pick up my office friend and she looks at me like I am nuts and says "why is the floor metal" Then she refused to sit on my minty seat. We are dressed the same, in business formal clothes fit work. She acts like it will ruin her clothes to sit in the car, yet my clothes are fine. Silk is pretty tough and you just pat off the dust or wet a paper towel and clean yourself off, big deal.

Then she lectures me about the holes in the floor. What is the big *** deal, I like watching the shift rods move. This way I can hear the exhaust better and know if my new junkyard engine is ok. I mean really.

Then she really pissed me off when she said she is going to call the cops and get the car off the road for not being safe.

Rant over
:rofl:
Did you force her to ride in it? :drama:

-
Back