Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Then Tim is bringing back the care he found and we want to spray down the cylinders before leaving to see if the motor turns freely when we get back, has not run since 80 I believe.
I wanna see this thing! Sounds like a sweet ride.

Talked to him a little while ago. He was already in Gettysburg.
He isn't sure if he is dragging it up to your place. Or bring it back here tonight. It's only sitting maybe 15 minutes from my place...
wow, so a field/barn find? I was thinking an early Carlisle ad or something.

I wanna see this thing! Sounds like a sweet ride.
It has the potential to... But needs a LOT of work. Was kinda surprised Tim went for it. The guy mostly sells truck caps, plows and misc junk. But has several old cars out. As far as I know he mostly flips them, but Tim said he claimed this one was his from way back.

th?id=OIP.jpg

Sumthin like this Tim found?
Make for a nice beach cruiser :steering:

:rofl: I got pulled over for drinkin' a MUG Root Beer one night when I was a kid. As the officer was doing his thing, my boss drove by. I sure got a bunch of crap the next morning after he came to work after church. :rofl:
:rofl:

I'm really tempted to bring the truck and this not be a problem. But I'm not sure I trust it that far. Plus, I'd have to get the engine back in it and theres not enough time now.

Oh yeh. Datz shiny! Just a quick cleanup. Will do even better when I polish and wax the whole car before Carlisle.

5BA80828-F777-4524-B6EF-4D1D67CF5CC1.jpeg

So,like, this guy decides to fix his own truck and save some money....
11C85FC3-0C8E-40DD-9398-CC98667C7308.jpeg
I just wish he would have called me first. A couple pointers and i wouldnt have to deal with this.

Ouch sucks for him
Just got back from the Vet. $700!!!!!!!!!!! Wife will pick the dog up tomorrow!

No,no problem at all. I just have to tear it down, wash all the cast iron filings out and replace pinion bearings. Reset preload on pinion and hope it will still run quiet.

-
Back