Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tank and lines all in. Found the overload coil shocks hit the tank. O'Reillys had Monroes so swapped them out. Car fired up and ran. Drove it out of the shop under it's own power!!! First time since 1984. Then ran around the block....needs alignment super bad and a squirter change in the 950 holley but drove it!!!! It is a good day..

20190719_193804.jpg

20190719_194341.jpg

20190719_194019.jpg

Last edited:
Tank and lines all in. Found the overload coil shocks hit the tank. O'Reillys had Monroes so swapped them out. Car fired up and ran. Drove it out of the shop under it's own power!!! First time since 1984. Then ran around the block....needs alignment super bad and a squirted change in the 950 holley but drove it!!!! It is a good day..

View attachment 1715366288

View attachment 1715366289

View attachment 1715366290
That thing looks like a beast! You must be damned tickled!

A quick update for you guys on the prayers for toolman Mike thread thanks for all your support it really means a lot.

"Elizabeth! I think it's the big one!" :D

The above is a flashback triggered by the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing.
No animals or plants were harmed during the flashback.

My parents used to discipline me with a camera... :mad:

I still get flashbacks... :rolleyes:

I know it's HOT out east there, I watched Al Roker on NBC :D. Some of you probably tied Death Valley today. Count your blessings they have 120* predicted for Death Valley on Monday.

I know it's HOT out east there, I watched Al Roker on NBC :D. Some of you probably tied Death Valley today. Count your blessings they have 120* predicted for Death Valley on Monday.
Got home around midnight. About 80F outside and ridiculous humidity. Neon AC works great! From the car to the house my glasses were completely fogged. LOL

Yeah crazy hot and humid here today too, stepped out of the AC in the shop, glasses fogged right over.

Nasty even being outside.

First? Good Saturday morning to all and especially TMM on the mend.i am catching up as I worked for Game and Fish yesterday teaching hunters ed classes. It was a hoot, the local Police Dept has selected the hunter ed program as one of their outreach programs. They have a bus with PD logos all over it and bus the kids in for the class. As part of the program the officer selected gets to spend whole day in class, wearing full battle rattle! As we are going over material it dawns on them we do not have a "sample" pistol for class. I have my range bag there and have a couple candidates. Imagine my dismay when my custom Nighthawk 45 becomes a class weapon! Note to self leave range bag at home. They have pizzas ordered for lunch and are going around room asking what all the kids like on their pizzas, 1/2 the kids are vegetarian! Hah! You can't make this up. All in all we had a blast, the officer I worked with was great and the kids are looking forward to today. Literally a 8 hour class day today for kids ranging from maybe 9-16 years old. The hunters ed program is a great way to introduce folks young and old to firearms and firearms safety. And yes you have to pass a very detailed background check to teach! My reputation is ruined!

Knowing you sounds like your having a great time, which then makes the class fun and interesting for the kids!!

-
Back