Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man I am in a dilemma. I have the cuda 75% undercoat free and the pressure washer is dead think a valve burned. Have a friend with a steam jenny he will lend me tomorrow if he can get it to fire up today or should I just get another PW today? Dam I can always use it but hell 600 right now will hurt but I have to get this done so I can un load the truck this week!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
My theory is if it the stuff is sticking on that good, leave it!

First? Good Saturday morning to all and especially TMM on the mend.i am catching up as I worked for Game and Fish yesterday teaching hunters ed classes. It was a hoot, the local Police Dept has selected the hunter ed program as one of their outreach programs. They have a bus with PD logos all over it and bus the kids in for the class. As part of the program the officer selected gets to spend whole day in class, wearing full battle rattle! As we are going over material it dawns on them we do not have a "sample" pistol for class. I have my range bag there and have a couple candidates. Imagine my dismay when my custom Nighthawk 45 becomes a class weapon! Note to self leave range bag at home. They have pizzas ordered for lunch and are going around room asking what all the kids like on their pizzas, 1/2 the kids are vegetarian! Hah! You can't make this up. All in all we had a blast, the officer I worked with was great and the kids are looking forward to today. Literally a 8 hour class day today for kids ranging from maybe 9-16 years old. The hunters ed program is a great way to introduce folks young and old to firearms and firearms safety. And yes you have to pass a very detailed background check to teach! My reputation is ruined!
Why would a vegetarian go hunting? :wtf: lol

Morning
Got a Block Party / Car Show today starting at 4:00.

Totally dark overcast and raining now . .

Dang, close to home too only 6 miles.

Morning
Got a Block Party / Car Show today starting at 4:00.

Totally dark overcast and raining now . .

Dang, close to home too only 6 miles.
Morning George. Is Jets your last name? Just occurred to me...would be cool to be your son.
I could introduce myself as George Jets son. :D
t4663996-6-thumb-george%20jetson.jpg

Well as many of you already know I have a GREAT car wife. No, she doesn't have a sister.
We were talking about the judging at the national show in Chicago.
Told her we'd loose some points for the radial F70-14 red lines we have on the car.
I explained to her we should have D-70-14 bias-ply red lines.
She replied "well just buy them, and we have the right ones".
I told her they were $900 for four, and she says "ok buy them, and sell the set we got at Carlisle next year"
They are ordered. :D

Last edited:
Well as many of you already know I have a GREAT car wife. No, she doesn't have a sister.
We were talking about the judging at the national show in Chicago.
Told her we'd loose some points for the radial F70-14 red lines we have on the car.
I explained to her we should have D-70 poly bias red lines.
She replied "well just buy them, and we have the right ones".
I told her they were $900 for four, and she says "ok buy them, and sell the set we got at Carlisle next year"
They are ordered. :D
If you even have to wait that long...should be an EZ sell. How many miles on them? I know you drive the car, but probably not enough miles to justify switching back and forth and only using the new ones for shows...:steering:

Morning George. Is Jets your last name? Just occurred to me...would be cool to be your son.
I could introduce myself as George Jets son. :D
View attachment 1715366470
You are getting it, that is what my online name is referring to George Jetson.

Like your post reply

The George Jetson name I used back in my computer service business for various things. When I signed up for FABO to get in and buy parts I through it in to get going on the site, so it stuck.

Little did I know at the time that this was going to be such a great site to be involved in. Thanks to All !

George Jets

You are getting it, that is what my online name is referring to George Jetson.

Like your post reply

The George Jetson name I used back in my computer service business for various things. When I signed up for FABO to get in and buy parts I through it in to get going on the site, so it stuck.

Litlle did I know at the time that this was going to be such a great site to be involved in. Thanks to All !

George Jets
My screenname is something I came up with many moons before FABO. Back in the 90s... After multiple tries to come up with something to use on AOL. Everything I wanted to use was getting bounced. So K for Keith, 14 for my birthday Aug 14. Add Z and X cause they make any alphanumeric sound cooler - and there it is. zkx14 LOL

Good morning all. Yep if you are going to drive it craig , switch back and forth. Radial s were invented for a good reason

If you even have to wait that long...should be an EZ sell. How many miles on them? I know you drive the car, but probably not enough miles to justify switching back and forth and only using the new ones for shows...:steering:
They have a couple hundred miles. I saw a worse set just like them this year sell for $500.

Good morning all. Yep if you are going to drive it craig , switch back and forth. Radial s were invented for a good reason
I know, but that means another set of wheels. I got plenty of time to think about it.

My screenname is something I came up with many moons before FABO. Back in the 90s... After multiple tries to come up with something to use on AOL. Everything I wanted to use was getting bounced. So K for Keith, 14 for my birthday Aug 14. Add Z and X cause they make any alphanumeric sound cooler - and there it is. zkx14 LOL
That's interesting Keith. In my world Z stands Z code which is someone who cannot cell with anyone because they are abusive (use your imagination) Then they get 2 letters as the prefix like KX then add 4 numbers like KX1400.

That's interesting Keith. In my world Z stands Z code which is someone who cannot cell with anyone because they are abusive (use your imagination) Then they get 2 letters as the prefix like KX then add 4 numbers like KX1400.
:eek:

At least you didn't say 1400 was code for extra butter...:rofl:

I have no idea how I came up with my screen name.. I was probably drinking tho...

-
Back