Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Knowing you sounds like your having a great time, which then makes the class fun and interesting for the kids!!
It is a lot of fun for me as opposed to teaching adults who know everything. The kids want to be there and are anxiously awaiting the first adventure shooting. Most have never fired a weapon. They are engaged and think in straight lines for sure! Game and Fish provides some visual aids of cleaning deers and squirrels etc which gets some hilarious responses! GnF provides inert weapons but no pistols. The adults in class are always uncomfortable and add some tension but once you get them over the hurdle they settle in a bit. The antics of the kids is over the top, we have a great time. My teaching partner always dings me for not following the slides! I just hate an instructor who posts a slide and then reads it to me! Arghh! We make a good team and have a lot of fun.

They nailed up the trusses on the shop yesterday and staged the osb for the roof. Framing on the house is supposed to start Monday.

It is a lot of fun for me as opposed to teaching adults who know everything. The kids want to be there and are anxiously awaiting the first adventure shooting. Most have never fired a weapon. They are engaged and think in straight lines for sure! Game and Fish provides some visual aids of cleaning deers and squirrels etc which gets some hilarious responses! GnF provides inert weapons but no pistols. The adults in class are always uncomfortable and add some tension but once you get them over the hurdle they settle in a bit. The antics of the kids is over the top, we have a great time. My teaching partner always dings me for not following the slides! I just hate an instructor who posts a slide and then reads it to me! Arghh! We make a good team and have a lot of fun.
Sounds like a whole lot more fun than I have. MNL is coming through and dropping her dog off which was our dog for 10 years. Cheryl and her, are going a couple hours down the road for an all woman reunion with Cheryl's 95 year old Aunt. Woman is amazing and still bright as a bulb. I'll spend some time in the garage. I painted a couple brackets the correct color and will put them back on the car. Last hot day here and then it drops back to the 80's.

Here's where they're at. One of the framers had a death in the family (grandmother) so there was a slight delay, okay by me.

IMG_5951 (1).jpg

Man I am in a dilemma. I have the cuda 75% undercoat free and the pressure washer is dead think a valve burned. Have a friend with a steam jenny he will lend me tomorrow if he can get it to fire up today or should I just get another PW today? Dam I can always use it but hell 600 right now will hurt but I have to get this done so I can un load the truck this week!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

How goes construction??

That is a steep pitched roof... but looks good!

It is that way to match the house or at least come close. Designer told me if I used the same pitch as the house, the shop would look like a castle. I looked at that with a build a shop program, would have looked ridiculous, something like a 32 foot roof height with those 12 foot walls.

Cool Stan just called me on the way to HD. My truck is still packed till this is done in there. Later all!

Man I am in a dilemma. I have the cuda 75% undercoat free and the pressure washer is dead think a valve burned. Have a friend with a steam jenny he will lend me tomorrow if he can get it to fire up today or should I just get another PW today? Dam I can always use it but hell 600 right now will hurt but I have to get this done so I can un load the truck this week!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I agree rent it

That is a dilemma for sure. If the friend gets it running this morning you would have time today.... but if he doesn't... you have lost that time and still need to take care of it....

It is that way to match the house or at least come close. Designer told me if I used the same pitch as the house, the shop would look like a castle. I looked at that with a build a shop program, would have looked ridiculous, something like a 32 foot roof height with those 12 foot walls.
Snow will slide off easy... and should last a lot of years with that pitch on it!

Morning.
Nice day in the swamp.
Pull vortec today. Get it cleaned up.

With all the pitch it makes great storage down the center in attic!

What
What died on it Hoppy? Is the pump good? I have one that sprays water out of the pump. Could we make one out of the 2?

Sounds great. Thankfully some of us still think of slides as slides. 15 - 30 seconds a photo and keep moving.
Sounds like a really pro-active fish and game agency. I don't think NJ or Pennsy have anything like that.

-
Back