Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have heard thru the grape vine it is very well sanded at this point. One of my buddies had to pick up a show hood for his charger. He peeked in and saw the Demon. His hood was beautiful the thing looked wet and honestly now I think he will have a problem, while the paint matches his car you can clearly see that the hood is much higher quality in same color, if that makes sense?
As you may well know, its difficult to match a paint unless you have left overs in a can. Even then its difficult based on time from when it was originally painted based on age, sun exposure, wax, etc...

Good morning everyone. Heading to the junkyard this am. There is a dart with hood hinges with the slots in them (72-76) I believe that matches my twin scoop hood. Also, need a Corvair steering column for my sons rat rod.

I have heard thru the grape vine it is very well sanded at this point. One of my buddies had to pick up a show hood for his charger. He peeked in and saw the Demon. His hood was beautiful the thing looked wet and honestly now I think he will have a problem, while the paint matches his car you can clearly see that the hood is much higher quality in same color, if that makes sense?
If it’s mostly an issue with the level of gloss, should be able to bring it down

Good morning folks, going to be a warm one today.

6E930A4D-5BC6-4076-8BFC-2B9186B3391B.gif

Interesting house there Matt. I assume since you are on the roof that you own it.
Yes sir!
Its basically a suburbanized Philadelphia row house. Or a city townhouse with a little bit of country. LOL. Starting 1870s, and mostly in old West Philadelphia - especially with the little front garden and iron fences. Started going out of fashion in the 1890s - although elements continued right to the depression.
Illustration below from 1891. The sketch on the left may be the inspiration for the model rowhouse sent made by the Philadelphia Builders Assoc for the Columbian exposition or Chicago Worlds fair.
upload_2019-7-27_10-38-5.png

Back from junkyard. Got the hinges and column. 1 hour in and out. Pull a Part style. $21. Not bad

Back from junkyard. Got the hinges and column. 1 hour in and out. Pull a Part style. $21. Not bad
Nice. The closest one to me got rid of all their old Mopars a couple years ago when it changed ownership. If I ever start another project, I will have to hunt for some new pickin spots. Certainly going to have to drive farther...

Last edited:
Got block,s for base to move sea crate over. And Redi mix to mix and pour some of the new slab, what is under the sea crate now. :thumbsup:

Nic. The closest one to me got rid of all their old Mopars a couple years ago when it changed ownership. If I ever start another project, I will have to hunt for some new pickin spots. Certainly going to have to drive farther...
I had to go a bit further as well,.......................New York.........:D:D

-
Back