Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was a hot humid and long day.
Seems like i got nothing done.
Buddy got most of the parts back on the vortec.
Had to pull a prndl switch off another truck,as the guy that put in the rebuilt in the 97 glued the connector into the switch.

The step-son and his wife caught the the wife and I out running errands this morning.

D1E2970C-5689-4550-A551-A495E61FBF61.jpeg

A few pics from the war bird show. Camera dumped a bunch of pics, don't know what happened.

IMG_1293.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1296.JPG

IMG_1297.JPG

IMG_1298.JPG

IMG_1299.JPG

IMG_1300.JPG

96.7741935483871mph Bud Kaeding's qualifying speed or 12.40 on a 1/3 mile dirt oval.
20 big wings 20 little wings 15 medium wings 15 dwarfs 15 hobbys pretty good racer turn out.
Bleachers were loaded. Beer line was lengthy. Food line even more lengthy.
It was a great night. :D

I'm sure its tough to find that comfortable position. Hopefully each day it will get better for you.
When do you start cardiac rehab??

I'm sure its tough to find that comfortable position. Hopefully each day it will get better for you.
When do you start cardiac rehab??
I need to set it up. Usually after a few weeks.

Yep on that comfortable spot. Getting tired of the recliner.

Hey a quick question. Is Iowa City a decent size town, places to stay?? When we do the Chicago indoor show we have a Friday afternoon off load.
We want to break the trip up and spend the night going so we don't have to leave Friday at O dark thirty.

Hey a quick question. Is Iowa City a decent size town, places to stay?? When we do the Chicago indoor show we have a Friday afternoon off load.
We want to break the trip up and spend the night going so we don't have to leave Friday at O dark thirty.
IC is a good sized town. College town home to the Hawkeyes and big regional care center. The Amana Colonies are a short drive Northeast. (German villages)

IC is a good sized town. College town home to the Hawkeyes and big regional care center. The Amana Colonies are a short drive Northeast. (German villages)
Well if we can't stay at Camp Dodge, then we'll find some place there. Thanks!!

Morning Frank
I guess rain is better than the alternative??

-
Back