Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Heading to the junkyard this am. There is a dart with hood hinges with the slots in them (72-76) I believe that matches my twin scoop hood. Also, need a Corvair steering column for my sons rat rod.

I didn't know that they made hood hinges with slots in them....

I've done all the chores I'm going to do for the day. Time to go put a few miles on the motocicle before race time. :lol: Little cruise past the track to see what kind of turnout we got.

I didn't know that they made hood hinges with slots in them....

Apparently 72-76 had slots in the hinges and stationary hole in hood, whereas 67-71 had slide adjusting in the hood and just holes in the hinges

Holy cow. All I saw is the headlines. What's up at Hoppyland?

CNN prob will have it all. Dam helicopters are hard to shoot down! I own 700' above me. Aim for the tail rotors my friend Sucks been in one. Can you say auto rotate?

On a lighter note: I just opened a $750 refund on my collector car insurance. It is grouped with my house insurance and no claim on either for another year. Score!

Hoppy what the heck?? Your either holding your breath too long, or drinking some cold ones?? What's going on??
Busy day as usual, but alot accomplished.
Ready to go sit at a car show all day tomorrow.
Get to eat some good BBQ, and look at a bunch of nice old cars.
Enjoy your weekend!!

I know our brains are capable of deciphering minor spelling irregularities, but Hoppy was typing in Klingon or sumthin'. I counted 20 wings at the track, but that was 2 hours ago. We shall see. 20 wings is better than none. :steering:

-
Back