Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Im on my feet all day, steel toe work boots 7 days/week.
I remember a couple years ago at dr’s appointment a young med student asked if i exercise. Told him i got no time for that ****,as i work for a living. He seemed offended.

I remember a couple years ago at dr’s appointment a young med student asked if i exercise. Told him i got no time for that ****,as i work for a living. He seemed offended.

Hahahah... yeah I could see that happening! They don't understand physical labor in this younger generation!!!

I check in now and then. Life serves up some junk , but this morning i have it pretty good. Drinking coffee on the patio. Sun creeping over the tree line. 2 Rabbits running, squirrel sunning in a branch, crow cawing, cardinals, finch and hummingbirds flying and the neighbors dogs quiet. Oh and my honey of is wife cooking me eggs and bacon. Craig

I check in now and then. Life serves up some junk , but this morning i have it pretty good. Drinking coffee on the patio. Sun creeping over the tree line. 2 Rabbits running, squirrel sunning in a branch, crow cawing, cardinals, finch and hummingbirds flying and the neighbors dogs quiet. Oh and my honey of is wife cooking me eggs and bacon. Craig
Sounds like an awesome morning! Enjoy!

Good morning and sounds like here this morning... minus the eggs and bacon lol. I had to check to see if you were in southern Ohio lol.

About to go for brekkie. Then to shop.Hoping to have that vortec
Fired up today.
Then we pull 350 from the 69 chevy and it gets a fuelie. Cruise and a/c will be nice in the old relic.

Bacon? Eggs?

I think I'll add some hash browns and call it a plan.. And maybe a vodka & juice to wash it all down..

Then I gots of work to get done today.

Went to a nearby small town car show yesterday. They average approx 150 vehicles. It was their 40th anniversary so prizes were a 350 Chev engine, 3 large toolboxes, and a restored custom pedal car. Over 300 vehicles were there.

That's the way I feel. its nuts :realcrazy:
But Joe who did the body work on my Barracuda would go to the gym and workout after work.
upload_2019-7-28_9-40-44.png

More power to 'em!

Actually on my to do list.
Or more like the 'round to it list.

Well I suppose I should get some weeds taken care of before it gets too hot out there. That is my "gym"!! Have a wonderful day!

That was my plan yesterday, never got to it. Did the usual get bottled water, propane, do laundry in town thing, when I went to hook up the RV bottle had seal in line cracked and brittle so had to repair. Then the misses was hinting around that she wanted help with the grocery shopping (every 4 days cause small refer). I'll get to that border today lol!

Well I suppose I should get some weeds taken care of before it gets too hot out there. That is my "gym"!! Have a wonderful day!
Got the weeds pretty much under control at the moment. But...lots of firewood to cut and split. Bushes/trees to trim. Never ending stuff to do on cars and house...

-
Back