Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning crew. Biscuits and gravy here today. Hope to work on my kids rat rod a bit and sort out why I only have a drivers side brake light on the Demon. Have taillights on both sides now. Still no headlights either.

Good morning crew. Biscuits and gravy here today. Hope to work on my kids rat rod a bit and sort out why I only have a drivers side brake light on the Demon. Have taillights on both sides now. Still no headlights either.
Lights? We don't need no stinking lights! We got a Christmas tree! Hah! Great progress on your Demon.

Hahahah... yeah I could see that happening! They don't understand physical labor in this younger generation!!!
Ha. Makes me laugh. My oldest was on call for a local computer support company last week. He was complaining that he had to travel 30 min. North of town to plug in a new computer mouse. Lol he probably made $75 for a short car ride and a no /diagnosis repair.

Hey TJ do you think they'll catch those murdering teenagers running up in Gillam? News says it's pretty rugged terrain but they are closing in, is that anywhere near you?

Try a hammock yet?

A banana hammock????
banana-dance.gif

Threw some beef stew in the crock pot last night and it's all done now... Mmmmmm....

The older kid got some tickets to see Peter Frampton tonight... He's taking me... It will be a good time... :D

Morning, breakfast done, coffee going down, now I need to head to the patch. Wife took tomorrow off and told me I was taking it off also. Don’t know what she has planned.

Threw some beef stew in the crock pot last night and it's all done now... Mmmmmm....

The older kid got some tickets to see Peter Frampton tonight... He's taking me... It will be a good time... :D
The first 10 rows are the best. The rest is just second hand smoke! :poke::lol::rofl:

<~~~~~~ Searching for front row tickets for TMM to see Gallagher .. NO RAINCOATS OR GARBAGE BAGS ALLOWED
Like the Cardiologist that took my drain tubes out. " Don't watch from the foot of the bed. That's the splat zone"

I think I need a white board to scribble thoughts on that occur before 90mph ethanol burning winged sprint car events. Mind was full of them yesterday afternoon, this morning, blank. Damm those sprint cars :rofl:Can't blame it on the beer stand, I wasn't in the mood to stand in line that long :(

-
Back