Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here im is firing the vortec.
Buddy is thrilled!
Thinking it will be in his truck before winter. Will be a push, but he seems motivated now.

Wifey just came home from Costco, after a long detailed discussion over the merits of our perfectly functioning grill last night vs the merits of a new Traegar we decided to hold our position and wait till present grill dies then buy a Traegar or equivalent. Did I mention I may have married a headstrong woman, who pretty much does whatever the f*** she wants? Guess what was on sale at Costco? Yep, I am the proud owner of a "but it was 400 dollars off" new Traegar grill. When I saw the size of it I gently reminded her our kids are all grown and there is but two of us in the house. Might as well explained the aerodynamics of a pig. Reckon I will put it together and be happy. Perhaps one more single malt will allow me to believe it all makes sense!
Apparently your head strong wife, whom I've had the pleasure to meet, wanted something "bigger" and a grill was all she could find...:eek:
We all have to give in sometime, enjoy!!

Well, alignment is better but far from good. More once I have the new tires on. Found the reason for no headlights...no dimmer switch. Put a jumper wire in and walla, headlights. Will be ordering one up. Still only 1 brake light. Did ohm test the wire from the dash quick connect to the brake lamp wire. 0.8ohm on the one that works and 3.0ohm on the one that doesnt. That is still a pretty sound connection so I am not sure what the deal is now.

Well back from the car show. A little over 200 cars and I got Best of Show.
I've taken the 55 three times this summer and got Best of Show each time.
The 55 is kinda Cheryl's baby, so sure she will not let me forget.
Homemade trophy gotta love them!!

IMG_2800.JPG

Last edited:

View attachment 1715370423
Ha...I got one (a trophy) for trials riding one time on a square piece of plywood and the decal was even crooked.

Hey TJ do you think they'll catch those murdering teenagers running up in Gillam? News says it's pretty rugged terrain but they are closing in, is that anywhere near you?
Replying again as they were recently spotted at york landing,
Its between gillam and thompson
They were spotted at the landfill site.

View attachment 1715370423
Not dissing the '55, BUT it is a Chevy! Of course everyone likes it. Good job....

Haha the good news continues, my other little sis just got engaged to her long time boyfriend!

Wifey just came home from Costco, after a long detailed discussion over the merits of our perfectly functioning grill last night vs the merits of a new Traegar we decided to hold our position and wait till present grill dies then buy a Traegar or equivalent. Did I mention I may have married a headstrong woman, who pretty much does whatever the f*** she wants? Guess what was on sale at Costco? Yep, I am the proud owner of a "but it was 400 dollars off" new Traegar grill. When I saw the size of it I gently reminded her our kids are all grown and there is but two of us in the house. Might as well explained the aerodynamics of a pig. Reckon I will put it together and be happy. Perhaps one more single malt will allow me to believe it all makes sense!

Wise Man.jpg

Good Monday Morning to all you working stiffs.
Now get up and get to work...:BangHead:

Last edited:
Morning Craig, just getting ready to uber here myself! Hey sold that scope I had at Carlisle meeting the guy at the farm show complex he is going to the Mecum auction Friday!

Morning!
Nothing booked, so back on to cleaning up the wiring.

I was quite happy when it fired.
So now i need to get cluster working.
A/C guy is stopping in today to evac system in truck so we can pull it and get it fitted into 69.
Will be nice, 69 gmc is the truck his dad had til he passed. It hasnt been on road in near 20 years.

-
Back