Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did she have time to use? Vacation is usually paid out either way, but often sick/personal time is useit or lose it. Have seen that a few times... Turn in paper to use time and as soon as approved, turn in resignation.

No, it's just a little convenience store. No vacation or anything like that. High turnover rate of employees is a way of life. Bosses have already asked the other stable employee to work for me on Friday that week and she will.

Craig, Sorry about the big red X, but sheesh...that was just mean. Good morning though too..
Well just joking. My apologizes to the working class.
I did my time, and now enjoy the fruits of 33 years working 50+ hours a week.
You'll both be there some day.
:thumbsup:

Well just joking. My apologizes to the working class.
I did my time, and now enjoy the fruits of 33 years working 50+ hours a week.
You'll both be there some day.
:thumbsup:
You bet. Recovery time without taking time off work.

A surprise double sneeze. Holy **** does that hurt.

Big show. Not as good as it used to be though.. I would probably go if I was able. If you go don't forget to stop by Hemi Denny's tent. All FABO members welcome.
Yep, I've been several times. It will kind of depend on the fact that once again... I have Guard **** that weekend... Though, at their request, they may split train me for some special mission

Yep, I've been several times. It will kind of depend on the fact that once again... I have Guard **** that weekend... Though, at their request, they may split train me for some special mission
Watch out for those missions requiring someone special. Around here that means someone expendable.

Sounds like a bowl of chicken and rice might be what your pooch needs. At least you were watching your step this time I bet!
I like to dump the pellets out of a couple 12 gage shells, pack 'em with rice and crimp 'em back up. From 20 feet it cleans a hornet nest right off the house without even dinging up the soffit and fascia. I think it might put a grain of rice in each individual hornet, and it's so much fun. Don't use Uncle Ben's though; it just goes to powder. Those loads work great on rats too.

On an unrelated note, my Mom always used to say: Never leave your car unlocked in August; somebody will fill it full of Zucchinis.

Like a good neighbor.... State farm is there!!
We just dumped State Farm after 25 years. SOBs sent a notice they were amending our homeowners'policy so extremely the law required cancelling it and issuing another. They were gonna amend it to exclude damage from any animals, mold, frost, ice, water, trees, earthquakes, mudslides and a bunch of other stuff, and change our deductible from $1,000 to 0.5% of the total insured value. Then they increased the supposed value of our place from $275,000 to $365,000 so that makes the deductible $1,825. And we can't change that value without hiring an appraiser from their list and paying them. So we got Erie Insurance Group who I've had great dealings with in the past, and everyone I know who has Erie loves 'em. The guy at Erie says all the big national insurance companies are doing this 'cause they've been losing their butts in the states with all the earthquakes, fires, floods and stuff. Erie only does business in 3 states so they don't have to.

Morning all. Getting ready to evacuate, big freakin fire right up the canyon from us. Has not burned for 200 years. Tinder box for sure.

We just dumped State Farm after 25 years. SOBs sent a notice they were amending our homeowners'policy so extremely the law required cancelling it and issuing another. They were gonna amend it to exclude damage from any animals, mold, frost, ice, water, trees, earthquakes, mudslides and a bunch of other stuff, and change our deductible from $1,000 to 0.5% of the total insured value. Then they increased the supposed value of our place from $275,000 to $365,000 so that makes the deductible $1,825. And we can't change that value without hiring an appraiser from their list and paying them. So we got Erie Insurance Group who I've had great dealings with in the past, and everyone I know who has Erie loves 'em. The guy at Erie says all the big national insurance companies are doing this 'cause they've been losing their butts in the states with all the earthquakes, fires, floods and stuff. Erie only does business in 3 states so they don't have to.
Not a fan of State Farm.

Morning all. Getting ready to evacuate, big freakin fire right up the canyon from us. Has not burned for 200 years. Tinder box for sure.
Keep us posted and stay safe.
Good thing the car is still on the trailer...I hope??

-
Back