Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That fire up here close to all the celebrity owned ranches in Santa Ynez Valley. That will get a boat load of attention. Too foggy here for now for the borate bombers to load here.

Took a peek at the hornet nest while I had the dog out. Didn’t see any activity. Will get a better look after I soak my brain in coffee. Maybe give another shot of spray inside it before I cut it loose.
With paper wasps, they don't reuse old nest. I don't know if that's true with the ones you got.
You could always light it on fire and then hose down the bushes if they start to go with it.
Just kidding...

bee1.png
bee2.png

I think they got that fire in Santa Ynez Valley whipped. Friend working in the area said "No smoke up there". Right at the edge of Los Padres Nat. Forest.

Rear disc brakes on a 2011 Subaru today.. Bout an hour.....Gravey....
I don't think I'm taking any more jobs that are cumbersome, or take longer than 3 hrs to complete..:thumbsup:

Heck of a morning, went in to work some OT, left phone at the house. Call the misses from a landline and she says "aren't you supposed to do that electrical walk-thru today"? Uh....yeah. I managed to get home in time to do it. I'm going to have it plumbed for a generator that would feed the well/pumphouse and the shop and house. I don't know when I'll ever get a generator that run a few things, will have to save up. I have 3 separate circuits in the shop for the 110, located a 220 by where the lift is going, and one 220 near one of the garage doors. Thanks again to all who replied, it was helpful.

@halifaxhops I see someone on FBBO needs a distributor.
  • Dealt with him before, tire kicker and was pissed I sold it at Carlisle Oh well. Just found out my sister died 4 years ago, figured as much then he husband two weeks ago. I am a ***, I smell MONEY! At least her half! Just as the money hungry ***** did when my dad died. Asshole never told us!
  • tenor[1].gif

Oh and he collected SS for a few years on her like she was alive and not in the freezer! Glad he is dead saves me a arrest! Still have to go to court in a few weeks.

Cleaned up quonset, just wrapping up a lock cylinder repair on a 79 deville. Tilt and telescope column is a royal pain in the behind. 2 hour job. Includes building a tool to lock telescope part so i could depress lock plate.

Wife wants me to build a deck on front of house. I have no idea how,as steps are part of foundation and wall has a jog in it. So mrs decides to draw it up herself, goes for a permit and inspector accepts drawing. Wtf?
Only catch is the 400 dollar charge to get a variance because house is less than 125 feet from road. No clue why that would even matter...

If you want to see greed, just wait until someone dies...

My sisters husbands mother just died, his sisters are fighting over the money, one trying to take it all. He's the executor of the will so I think it will be fair, albeit ugly.

Must be going around. My wife's grandmother just turned 100. 2 of the uncles want her to go so they can get their hands on the inheritance. They took her off all her meds because she never wanted to be kept alive. She just keeps on keepin on! Love that old gal. Doesn't take **** off anybody. LOL

Must be going around. My wife's grandmother just turned 100. 2 of the uncles want her to go so they can get their hands on the inheritance. They took her off all her meds because she never wanted to be kept alive. She just keeps on keepin on! Love that old gal. Doesn't take **** off anybody. LOL
See this movie?

Had a case one time where woman had left 7 china cabinets she numbered 1-7... kids got to pick a number and that was the cabinet they got with all its contents. Well... under the drawer in one was an envelope with a few hundred thousand in securities... OMG what a fight that was. However... the will was very specific on it. They got the cabinet AND the contents. Other 6 started kissing butt real quick lol.

Had a case one time where woman had left 7 china cabinets she numbered 1-7... kids got to pick a number and that was the cabinet they got with all its contents. Well... under the drawer in one was an envelope with a few hundred thousand in securities... OMG what a fight that was. However... the will was very specific on it. They got the cabinet AND the contents. Other 6 started kissing butt real quick lol.

That's pretty creative. A little twisted at the same time :lol:

Made me wonder if she knew it would be a big fight... and also... why did the one legatee even say anything about finding them???? I would have kept my mouth shut and went on vacation then quietly started spending!!! Told them I won the lottery or something lol.

-
Back