Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning All! Up early, going in to work some OT. Got my trailer full of yard waste emptied, the loader at the nursery saw me and the wife and helped out a bit with his bucket. Later I dragged a downed alder out of the woods, had to machete a trail in there to hook up the winch cable.

Good Morning All! Up early, going in to work some OT. Got my trailer full of yard waste emptied, the loader at the nursery saw me and the wife and helped out a bit with his bucket. Later I dragged a downed alder out of the woods, had to machete a trail in there to hook up the winch cable.

The wife loaded the trailer 7 times in the last week. All i had to do was drive and dump it.
That trailer is a handy unit.
Brush/wood pile is 99 %cleaned up.
As soon as scrap price goes up, i have about 5 loads to haul plus a couple vehicles.

The wife loaded the trailer 7 times in the last week. All i had to do was drive and dump it.
That trailer is a handy unit.
Brush/wood pile is 99 %cleaned up.
As soon as scrap price goes up, i have about 5 loads to haul plus a couple vehicles.

Nice, handy to have a tilt. I took the opportunity to mention how nice it would be if our trailer was a tilt. Also they used a Kubota 10,000 lb mini excavator, I was showing her what the thumb on the bucket is for as he grabbed a load out helping us dump it. Some day.....

Good Monday Morning to all you working stiffs.
Now get up and get to work...:BangHead:
I looked at my phone and was trying to get back to sleep... Dog came in. Instead of jumping in bed, she made a little noise and walked back out. Never good. She was telling me she couldn’t wait and did a mushy poop in the middle of the kitchen floor again.
Good Morning

Took a peek at the hornet nest while I had the dog out. Didn’t see any activity. Will get a better look after I soak my brain in coffee. Maybe give another shot of spray inside it before I cut it loose.

I looked at my phone and was trying to get back to sleep... Dog came in. Instead of jumping in bed, she made a little noise and walked back out. Never good. She was telling me she couldn’t wait and did a mushy poop in the middle of the kitchen floor again.
Good Morning

Sounds like a bowl of chicken and rice might be what your pooch needs. At least you were watching your step this time I bet!

Sounds like a bowl of chicken and rice might be what your pooch needs. At least you were watching your step this time I bet!
Yep, wife is going to give her rice this morning. I know her signs pretty good, last time she didn’t ‘tell’ me...

Took a peek at the hornet nest while I had the dog out. Didn’t see any activity. Will get a better look after I soak my brain in coffee. Maybe give another shot of spray inside it before I cut it loose.

Shoot it down... don't cut it! lol Invite the neighbors over and have some of those kiddie bow & arrows.... make it a party!!!!

Damn, They sure ain’t f’n around.
...huge Canadian police and military contingent searching for ....continued on Saturday with the addition of a Royal Canadian Air Force CC-130H Hercules

Damn, They sure ain’t f’n around.
...huge Canadian police and military contingent searching for ....continued on Saturday with the addition of a Royal Canadian Air Force CC-130H Hercules

Yes, a double homicide at first, then another. A couple years back some recent high school grad in my town went into the mall with an open carried rifle, walked into a store then shot and killed a checker, he knew her I guess. Anyway, he was "on the run". Police found him walking on a sidewalk about a mile from where we lived at the time, you can't be too careful.

Maybe I should invite Marlin. My State Farm agent...:rofl:
Speaking of insurance, I got a $750 refund check from my collector car/ home insurance company the other day. Their "Cash back" program.

I’m trying to decide if I wanna go or not
Big show. Not as good as it used to be though.. I would probably go if I was able. If you go don't forget to stop by Hemi Denny's tent. All FABO members welcome.

I want to go... Bosses fired one girl a week ago and another gave her two week notice... on Thursday saying Friday was her last day.... damn quick "two weeks"!!!!
Did she have time to use? Vacation is usually paid out either way, but often sick/personal time is useit or lose it. Have seen that a few times... Turn in paper to use time and as soon as approved, turn in resignation.

-
Back