-
Hey All ... Today is Gunners Birthday. He is 11 years old today...:thumbsup:
IMG_20190703_164007.jpg
0528161241.jpg

0402171037a.jpg

That’s it?
@krazykuda
How did you do with dead jeep?

Read the last post on the page before this one...

The sil took the battery to the parts store to get charged and it ended up having to stay overnight to get fully charged...]

I thought that the battery was ok... I was thinking of bringing one, but since it was a spur of the moment trip, I wasn't sure which ones we have here are good or need a charge... I should have grabbed a couple in hindsight... My younger son got one for her from a junkyard earlier this summer that was supposed to be good, but it has drained in the meantime...

I did check the relays and the connections looked good....

The sil went to the parts store with her male friend without me so I do not know what's going on with the battery...

DSC01336 B.JPG

DSC01343 B.JPG

DSC01342 B.JPG

DSC01340 B.JPG

That’s it?
@krazykuda

I showed the fil a repair shop a couple miles from their house that has done good work for my son's car before and told him that if the battery doesn't fix it after getting it charged, to have it towed there and let them look at it...

That’s it?
@krazykuda

I told the sil what she needs to do to get the battery installed when they get it back...

Someone removed the battery cable terminal bolts and nuts, so I told her to pick up some at the parts store when they pick up the battery today...

1 chore out of the way. Time to check out those new floorboards I put on the MC the other day. Felt good static, see what they feel like in motion.

I got the week's dishes clean, one load in the dishwasher... (I wash them by hand before putting them in the dishwasher, I use the dishwasher as a sterilization)...

Now off to the farm stand before they close at 6 tonight as they are not open on Sundays... (At least my favorite one....)

That’s it?
@krazykuda

I told the sil what she needs to do to get the battery installed when they get it back...

Someone removed the battery cable terminal bolts and nuts, so I told her to pick up some at the parts store when they pick up the battery today...

The sil called me from the parts store while I was doing the dishes and asked what she needed to get the battery hooked up... I told her what she needed as she picked it off the shelves and told her to call back if she needed any guidance while putting it in...

So far all is quiet so that should mean that she is handling it and needs no help at this time... I will call her a little later to see how it went...

Raining, miserable.
Spent an hour cleaning off the workbench. 10 ish feet of useable space now. Still can’t find my 3/8” long ratchet.

Had some help today making the rest of the floor pans for the polara

678F4C2B-7F93-4195-960D-051F1E5AEAC3.jpeg

-
Back