Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If you stay out of the back seat it is smoother!
They are comfy on a long cruise. Going to take muscle memory retraining for the city hops. The wind blast doesn't try to lift my feet off the pegs anymore. At above the posted speed limit it took a concerted effort to keep my feet on the pegs :lol:.

If there was one of those here I would have that instead of the Satellite.
Ummmmm well there is... thru a friend, I found a very complete, relatively rust free, 383 727 1964 sport fury. For 6900. In arizona

Now you tell me!!! Have a link?
Well it’s not listed anymore, must have sold :(

Was at wildcat Mopars in Arizona, they have another for 3500

F31B0E4D-9FB5-4E4D-8C59-B91816FFCE23.png

Ummmmm well there is... thru a friend, I found a very complete, relatively rust free, 383 727 1964 sport fury. For 6900. In arizona
Are you on a mission to screw up the deal of Tim getting his ‘66 Dart GT back?

Quit trying to find another car for him. He’s coming to get this one.

Raining, miserable.
Spent an hour cleaning off the workbench. 10 ish feet of useable space now. Still can’t find my 3/8” long ratchet.

Just got back from the shopping trip...

The corn at the stand was slim pickins and they were out...

Buuuuuut... Their truck was there and they unloaded a fresh batch that was just picked this afternoon...

So I dumped the basket of seconds out and picked some fresh ones... Now I can have some fresh picked corn less than 12 hours off the stalk for dinner tonight... Hell Yeah.... :thumbsup:

My cousins used to Bill Cosby to freak me out after a fabo member came to my house and brought me ice cream. Nice gesture, but a little weird for being the first meeting.

I give him crap about it now

20190831_163526.png

-
Back