Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Are you on a mission to screw up the deal of Tim getting his ‘66 Dart GT back?

Quit trying to find another car for him. He’s coming to get this one.
No not at all. And I hope he does get the Dart back, I’m staying out of that. Merely said he could drag a car back this way for me. Not for him

I thought he was getting his Dart back from Ddaddy???? :wtf:
He is.... Tim asked earlier if anyone needed anything delivered on his way out. I answered that. But it’s a mute point as the car is gone

Are you on a mission to screw up the deal of Tim getting his ‘66 Dart GT back?

Quit trying to find another car for him. He’s coming to get this one.
And if for some reason, you think I was involved in what happened at Carlisle, well, you’d be dead wrong. I didn’t find out about it until AFTER it happened, a couple days after.

I hope that they can work out their differences and be friends again...

I think they are both good guys...
I am missing a ton of stuff in this fast moving thread. I didnt know anyone was at odds

Nor did I know about any dart shuffles or road trips

Tim has given me a sizeable deposit for the ‘66 Dart and he will be coming to get it. We will work out the kinks in our friendship...as long as everyone else avoids pissing in the Cheerios.

How can your inbox be full as a gold member??? Don't we get 1000 messages???? :rolleyes:

You must be a social butterfly...
Shoot, I had to delete a ton, mostly buy/sell messages dating back to like 2013

How can your inbox be full as a gold member??? Don't we get 1000 messages???? :rolleyes:

You must be a social butterfly...
I have no control over who sends me PMs in the wee hours of the night, asking what I'm wearing.

I think I have sent you quite a few of those PMs too so it adds up :poke:

I think I have sent you quite a few of those PMs too so it adds up :poke:

I'm always happy to tell you what I'm wearing or not wearing...
monkeyleft.gif

Blew out the crotch in pair of jeans this afternoon. Since I have a ****-ton of sewing machines.... I googled the machine model number. Watched a 7 min video, threaded the machine snd zig-zag stitched a patch in fixing the hole. **** really wasn't that hard.

Blew out the crotch in pair of jeans this afternoon. Since I have a ****-ton of sewing machines.... I googled the machine model number. Watched a 7 min video, threaded the machine snd zig-zag stitched a patch in fixing the hole. **** really wasn't that hard.
Did you fart that hard, dang

-
Back