Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When the media sensationalizes it, whack-jobs see their 15 minutes of fame within reach..

You said whack-jobs....
jackoff.gif

I'll catch you folks a little later, I think the boy is up from his nap and I should start some dinner...

Funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time, my wife trying to fly a drone

Got myself on the **** list, for cleaning my shop today.
Wife was expecting me to work outside on a few things. Except it rained on and off all day.
A few things need to be moved,tarp shed has to be relocated. Summer is gone, looks like a soggy fall is coming.

Got myself on the **** list, for cleaning my shop today.
Wife was expecting me to work outside on a few things. Except it rained on and off all day.
A few things need to be moved,tarp shed has to be relocated. Summer is gone, looks like a soggy fall is coming.
So it s your fault it rained? :wtf:

I Decided to just watch TV in the AC today. Wife is "you are watching a lot of tv" Yep!!!

This is an old song from 2013, I have known about the song since it was new but I never saw the video until tonight.

Were any of you guys ever skateboarders in the 80s or 90s?

So where is the night shift lol

Night Shift Stepping Up . .

Here is a time delay photo of a Rocket Launch off the Coast of Florida. It was actually a bit of a mistake that kept the shutter open longer than usual and produced this colorful image. Notice the outline of the American Eagle at the lower leading edge.

Miracles do Happen . . .

20190221_211853.jpg

I went to church this evening. It was great.

I work tomorrow morning so I am glad they offer a day after Friday service.

The pastor was boring though, almost had me dozing

This is an old song from 2013, I have known about the song since it was new but I never saw the video until tonight.

Were any of you guys ever skateboarders in the 80s or 90s?

Sorry, don’t do nuthin for me...
And ‘old song’ to me is like maybe Pre 1975. 75-90 is just a song. And 90ish to present is new. Lol

-
Back