Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’m in Princeton, New Jersey. Getting some of my daughters things into her new place. She is just about healed up from her accident. One more week of therapy and a couple dr appts the following. Will still have lifting restrictions for a couple months. She is moving in with a woman that is 101 years old. Gets around good, but can’t see much and short term memory is near zero.

Hey Tim and Rain, glad you are picking it up again . . .

What you been Dunin' ???
Tim you do any Sand Duning out there?

80.jpg

Friends at the Sand Dunes

zkx14 are you chilling tonight after a long hot Summer ?
Not much goin here. Near ready to crash and decided to check in. Kinda strange stayin at this woman’s house. I’m just hoping she don’t get upset when she sees me in the AM. Cause she really don’t seem to remember a damn thing 5 minutes later.

I had a very basic skateboard. Small wit a slight tail and the trucks were a joke compared to what they have today. I could get from point A to point B on a reasonably flat road. I was not a skateboarder. Lol
My first skate board had steel wheels!!!

I did hood surfing until a few years ago.

That is fun but you need a driver who knows how to stop. If they stop too sudden it will dump you off the hood.

I have a scar to prove that. The car stopped too sudden and i fell off and ran into a stop sign post.

Doing it on an old car with a flat hood helps too

Last edited:

That is fun but you need a driver who knows how to stop. If they stop too sudden it will dump you off the hood.

I have a scar to prove that. The car stopped too sudden and fell off and ran into a stop sign post.

You are a wild and crazy Gal!!!

So where is the night shift lol

I'm here, just got back from cruising Duke's...

I'm gonna make a separate thread and post some pictures...

It was ALMOST like the good old days when they were rated in the top 5 cruising spots in the country by Hot Rod and Car Craft magazines....

I have a scar to prove that. The car stopped too sudden and fell off and ran into a stop sign post.

That's nuts...

I did that once back in high school and it was scary...

That's nuts...

I did that once back in high school and it was scary...
Its not like I haven't been busted up before. I have metal plates in my back and pins in my shins and artificial ankle joint and pins in my arm.

What's the worst that could happen, they can fix bones

I Hafta work all week but next step after disassembling greaseball 318 is honing and cam bearings.

I got the cam bearings in the mail today

-
Back