Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I would try skateboarding now but there is no concrete around here and i have never been on one.

Given the chance I would try it.

Its not like I haven't been busted up before. I have metal plates in my back and pins in my shins and artificial ankle joint and pins in my arm.

What's the worst that could happen, they can fix bones
You will pay for all the broken bones when you get older. Everything you did younger will hurt like heck when you are older.

Its not like I haven't been busted up before. I have metal plates in my back and pins in my shins and artificial ankle joint and pins in my arm.

Dare we ask how all that happened ??

We all have had Lady Luck watching over us.

You will pay for all the broken bones when you get older. Everything you did younger will hurt like heck when you are older.
Its from an accident that wasn't my fault ( not a car accident) but that experience made me not afraid of broken bones.

I have had a ton of scrapes and bruises and the arm was my fault

Well seeing how you go about things, looks like you just go Full Out until something gives.

Then dust off and go again. Lol . . .

Well seeing how you go about things, looks like you just go Full Out until something gives.

Then dust off and go again. Lol . . .
Able bodied people only cheat themselves by being lazy IMO

A body is like an engine. It's going to be junk Someday anyways so might as well put as many hard miles on while you can. And I don't mean drugs and stupid crap. I mean staying healthy and feeding it good fuel and workout a lot and rev it up and be as active as possible. When it finally throws a rod and hits the junk pile, no regrets

Lifted from Mr. Karl's thread.

That is sweet

DSC01404 B.JPG

Yes, they say you should go though life giving it your all. Sliding into home base wore out, busted up, and a huge smile on your face.

Go Get 'em !

Dam, you've really been banged up...

I haven't even had that much damage in my whole life....

Dam, you've really been banged up...

I haven't even had that much damage in my whole life....

I always say that you have to keep switching it up, wear out or break up the next part of your body.
Life is Short, Go Hard, just got to shift down a few gears as you get older and make it to the finish line.

Lifted from Mr. Karl's thread.

That is sweet

View attachment 1715387796

Karl that is so Cool !
Now that is what I call a car with "Stance"

View attachment 1715387800

I didn't post all of the pictures as I got there very late and was trying to catch as many as I could before they left... Plus it's hard to keep track of all of them in my computer file and know what ones I posted already...

Then I made a few laps around and I swear that I can't find some of the ones that I think I took...

So I just quickly picked some at random and posted them....

Able bodied people only cheat themselves by being lazy IMO

A body is like an engine. It's going to be junk Someday anyways so might as well put as many hard miles on while you can. And I don't mean drugs and stupid crap. I mean staying healthy and feeding it good fuel and workout a lot and rev it up and be as active as possible. When it finally throws a rod and hits the junk pile, no regrets

Yeah, but you can't change parts of your body like you can parts on a car... Like Frankenstein...

So you gotta take care of what you have so you have something to use when you get older...

Like an old co-worker of mine used to say, "If I knew I would live this long, I would have taken better care of myself"... :BangHead:

I bet that's fun to go through airport security....

I didn't post all of the pictures as I got there very late and was trying to catch as many as I could before they left... Plus it's hard to keep track of all of them in my computer file and know what ones I posted already...

Then I made a few laps around and I swear that I can't find some of the ones that I think I took...

So I just quickly picked some at random and posted them....

Glad you made it there even if you were late. We are living through you on this one.
Totally Enjoying It !!!

Rani should like this station wagon...

@Rainy Day Auto

DSC01457 B.JPG

Here's the engine from it...

DSC01458 B.JPG

Like I said in the thread, these guys don't f*ck around... They build serious motors for their cars...

Glad you made it there even if you were late. We are living through you on this one.
Totally Enjoying It !!!

I wasn't sure if they were going to cruise tonight because my son's friend said that they cruised last weekend and I thought I missed it...

Plus we had some rain around 6 Pm and wasn't sure if they would take their cars out... But the rain ended by 7 - 8 PM and my son's friends told him that they were cruising at Dukes again... I already had started dinner and couldn't go until I finished it... I should have started cooking as soon as I got back from shopping if I would have known...

I wasn't sure if they were going to cruise tonight because my son's friend said that they cruised last weekend and I thought I missed it...

Plus we had some rain around 6 Pm and wasn't sure if they would take their cars out... But the rain ended by 7 - 8 PM and my son's friends told him that they were cruising at Dukes again... I already had started dinner and couldn't go until I finished it... I should have started cooking as soon as I got back from shopping if I would have known...

You did good, got 'er done !

-
Back