Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Luckily they didn't close at their normal time 10 PM and stayed open late....

I couldn't believe that the cops let people showboat a little without giving them tickets...
Law enforcement is not always a bunch of hall monitors like some people think

It gets to be such a short Summer.

Then we get the rain days on the days of the car gatherings, the days that are just to hot, and the days with 50 mph winds. So when you get an opening to go to one of these cool gatherings on a nice evening, you just got to go !

It gets to be such a short Summer.

Then we get the rain days on the days of the car gatherings, the days that are just to hot, and the days with 50 mph winds. So when you get an opening to go to one of these cool gatherings on a nice evening, you just got to go !
Time to go south. Meet you in Tijuana and we can smuggle some Mexican dusters back.

You use a glue on mustache and plastic pistols on a belt and say your name Juan De Soto and I will use a sun dress and sombrero hat and say my name is Maria Tortilla.

Law enforcement is not always a bunch of hall monitors like some people think

In Detroit for the Woodward Dream Cruise they let us do burnouts the first three years...

Then after that, they cracked down and you can't do them anymore... I once saw a fox body Mustang chirp the tires and a cop on a mountain bike came up to him at a red light pulled him over...

How embarrassing is it to be pulled over by a cop on a bike????
tsk.gif

In Detroit for the Woodward Dream Cruise they let us do burnouts the first three years...

Then after that, they cracked down and you can't do them anymore... I once saw a fox body Mustang chirp the tires and a cop on a mountain bike came up to him at a red light pulled him over...

How embarrassing is it to be pulled over by a cop on a bike???? View attachment 1715387806

How embarrassing is it to be pulled over by a cop on a bike???? View attachment 1715387806

Time to go south. Meet you in Tijuana and we can smuggle some Mexican dusters back.

You use a glue on mustache and plastic pistols on a belt and say your name Juan De Soto and I will use a sun dress and sombrero hat and say my name is Maria Tortilla.

Lmao . . . .
I am down, Mexican Dusters, Rust Free BodIes. Hell I might have to start up the paint shop again down there so we got some cool rides to cruise in.

Lol . . Good Times

-
Back