Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A Butt Putt....I don't see Shart on that chart anywhere. That seems to be happening to me a lot lately

A Butt Putt....I don't see Shart on that chart anywhere. That seems to be happening to me a lot lately
That's on this one. Sorry wrong chart!
pie-shart-percentage-of-chart-that-is-underpant-percentage-of-52756753.png

Morning.
More rain. Guess the toy run is off. Its a car show where you bring new unwrapped toys for a donation. Was considering going.
Rain. And more coming.
Combines in my hay shed,so moving some things around so i can organize isnt happening.

Buddy’s daughter started on one of those, then they needed a grader operator. Then they needed a safety officer. Then they needed a quality control officer. She carries herself well and has a low tolerance for bs.
Taking every oppurtunity.
She climbed the ranks,and its paying off.

She is doing good started as a flagger, then general labor, now in a truck and occasionally roller and backhoe. Doing great just six day weeks and long hours, Most of the jobs are a hour away from her house.

Man that hurricane is up to a cat 5. This will be bad. Wonder if it will hit David @goldfish65
Was just reading that. It’s also got 300 miles of even warmer water to go thru yet.

I find it worrisome that they don’t know the exact track yet. Could hit anywhere from Miami to North Carolina. Either way, it could be an interesting next 36 hours

Everyone have a great day. We're off for breakfast and then odds and ends around the house today.
Skipping the Labor Day car show tomorrow. 80 mile drive each way, have to get there early for a good spot, wouldn't be back home until 6pm, Cheryl has to go back to work bright and early Tuesday. That's ok got one planned every Saturday for the next six weeks.
Anniversary yesterday. Temps were in the mid 70's, so we spent most of the day working in the yard and other outside chores.
We went to a new sports bar last night for dinner, and watched the first half of my college football team.
So happy college football season is back.
:thumbsup:

Morning.
More rain. Guess the toy run is off. Its a car show where you bring new unwrapped toys for a donation. Was considering going.
Rain. And more coming.
Combines in my hay shed,so moving some things around so i can organize isnt happening.

If toys for tots is for kids, what's for adults???

Toys for twats.... :D

She is doing good started as a flagger, then general labor, now in a truck and occasionally roller and backhoe. Doing great just six day weeks and long hours, Most of the jobs are a hour away from her house.

You said back hoe.... :lol:

Everyone have a great day. We're off for breakfast and then odds and ends around the house today.
Skipping the Labor Day car show tomorrow. 80 mile drive each way, have to get there early for a good spot, wouldn't be back home until 6pm, Cheryl has to go back to work bright and early Tuesday. That's ok got one planned every Saturday for the next six weeks.
Anniversary yesterday. Temps were in the mid 70's, so we spent most of the day working in the yard and other outside chores.
We went to a new sports bar last night for dinner, and watched the first half of my college football team.

Happy anniversary....

My 25th anniversary tomorrow. Congrats to you and Cheryl. :thumbsup:

-
Back