Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So you weren't a skateboarder??
When I was living in Austria, age 5-10 with my Military parents, My brother and I used to skateboard around the different Parks there. Yup, Wood boards with steel wheels at first, but Mom and Dad upgraded us to rubber wheels soon. Don't think the Austrian public ever saw a skateboard before. You should have seen the stares we got. Also, we used to ride the streetcars to get to the Parks. People were always asking what we had.....

Friend of mine, a Jersey native went to Rutgers. "Where did Rutgers get it's name?" I ask. "What did you expect them to call it? New Jersey State? People would think it was a state prison." he says. :rofl:

I did that once.. Freaked me out that I had pay to get across the bridge to leave.. Free to get in, pay to get out..
And you didn’t even need to be there! I was telling my daughter about you doing that as we were being charged to get out. I told her all the tolls are going out cause nobody would pay to get in.

Just got in the house...Think the wife already has the weather channel on. Will have to see what they are saying about the raging ***** Dorian.
Last I saw, sustained winds in excess of 180 mph(the threshold for a Cat 5 is 155mph) and gusts upwards of 225 mph and only strengthening. I’ve got Accuweather streaming live, the Bahamas got hit or are getting hit very hard.

Check out the damage, and the worst hasn't come ashore yet. The sheer power of storms amaze me.

Last I saw, sustained winds in excess of 180 mph(the threshold for a Cat 5 is 155mph) and gusts upwards of 225 mph and only strengthening. I’ve got Accuweather streaming live, the Bahamas got hit or are getting hit very hard.
Yep 185 and beating the snot out of the Bahamas.
I guess they could predict it right....But what it is doing now is not what they thought even 12 hrs ago. So why should I believe they have it right through half the week. Which only puts it halfway up the coast if it goes where they think. That would be great if it never actually landed on the US coast. But...

Weather people have a tough job, but one of the few professions that a 50-50 correct prediction average is acceptable. :rolleyes:

Just reviewing some of my bills.
My welding gas supplier is charging me more on my visa than what the bill shows. And 2 large bottles of gas instead of 1
Them scoundrels are going to get a piece of my mind.

Just got in the house...Think the wife already has the weather channel on. Will have to s
Yep 185 and beating the snot out of the Bahamas.
I guess they could predict it right....But what it is doing now is not what they thought even 12 hrs ago. So why should I believe they have it right through half the week. Which only puts it halfway up the coast if it goes where they think. That would be great if it never actually landed on the US coast. But...
instill think it’s gonna hit the southern tip of Florida and go out into the gulf , get even stronger and come ashore in the Gulf somewhere

instill think it’s gonna hit the southern tip of Florida and go out into the gulf , get even stronger and come ashore in the Gulf somewhere
And this scientifically based advanced meteorology prediction is based on your own personal computer model?

Or just the vague pain behind your left eye?

:lol:

-
Back