Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just reviewing some of my bills.
My welding gas supplier is charging me more on my visa than what the bill shows. And 2 large bottles of gas instead of 1
Them scoundrels are going to get a piece of my mind.

That's why I do not do auto pay with utilities...

Comcast overcharged me for 3 months in Detroit and they never refunded it all... :icon_fU: :soapbox:

When companies ask me to put my bills on auto pay I ask them if they are going to pay any overdraft fees if they overdraft my account... They are usually silent after that.... They don't want to say no...

I pay my bills myself so I can control when and where the money goes...

When the gas station wanted me to put the monthly car wash on my bank card for auto pay... I asked them for a set of keys to the cash register and the combination for the safe... If I can't have free access to their money, why should I give them free access to mine???? :icon_fU:

Last edited:
And this scientifically based advanced meteorology prediction is based on your own personal computer model?

Or just the vague pain behind your left eye?

:lol:

Gut feeling. Every prediction they’ve said thus far has been wrong. That’s about the only thing they’ve not called for.

BS! Sunamabitch gonna shoot a U and head back to PR..

About as possible as anything else

Gut feeling. Every prediction they’ve said thus far has been wrong. That’s about the only thing they’ve not called for.

About as possible as anything else
Turn off the live streaming, step away from the weather news and take a deep breath.

You are minute-by-minute glued to a weather phenomenon that is moving only 5 mph and will take days to get where it might hit the US.

Checking it once every 12 hours will suffice. The rest of us can catch it on the news ourselves without the aid of the self appointed FABO weatherman.

Well holy hell! Fell a bit behind, haven't chimed in since Friday 636 messages...few hours and finally up to speed. Sheesh...chatty bunch! Time for a drink and a good cigar.

20190901_132410.jpg

No hurricanes here :(. Summer is here. Mid 90s here at the house. Thunderstorms out in the high desert possible. Went to lunch with my homie at a funky little drive-in in LA. That's Los Alamos in central coast speak :lol:. Traveling 101 in Santa Barbara North County, Charlie's in LA is the place. Winter time it's kinda dicey, indoor dining is very limited and they have outdoor dining and take out. They have a car show for "Old Days" the last weekend in September. It's a cutoff to old PCH. Nice cruise through the vineyards and broccoli fields :lol:.

Turn off the live streaming, step away from the weather news and take a deep breath.

You are minute-by-minute glued to a weather phenomenon that is moving only 5 mph and will take days to get where it might hit the US.

Checking it once every 12 hours will suffice. The rest of us can catch it on the news ourselves without the aid of the self appointed FABO weatherman.
For the record, I’ve not had it on since about 3 pm. Some 5 hours ago. I've been outside grilling and putting some more work on my floor pans.

Second, it’s well pass time I say this, you speak about self appointed. You’re a hypocrite, plain and simple. For years, you have acted like a self appointed moderator of this thread, telling me what I can and cannot post. Until Joey promotes you to a moderator, I’m done listening to you telling me what I can and can’t post. You’ve even gone so far as to tell me which emojis I’m not allowed to use, emojis that freely used on this site daily, ones put on by the site owner.

Third, I have not done a single thing to you, not one. You have had an attitude with me now since July. And for no reason. Then you come in the other night and act like I am trying to sabotage this dart deal with Tim. Which I am not and have never done. I could give two ***** less what deal Tim does or what he does or does not buy. It’s Tim’s money, it is his decision, I have ZERO part in anything to do with that and have never had a part in it.

Lastly, I tried to throw some business your way. Ive been trying to get you to give me your PayPal for over a month so the club could get those shirts complete. Sure it took a few weeks to get the orders together and everyone’s money in, but literally since the week before Carlisle, I said we were ready and needed your PayPal. I have 3 emails in my PayPal history for people with your first and last name or something similar and wanted to confirm before I sent out the order as to not send it to the wrong one, yet you never responded as you were in your little temper tantrum over the Dart/Carlisle thing that had nothing to do with me, you chose to ignore it, that’s ok.

That’s your right. We’ve hired a new graphic designer and are going a different route. We will not be using anything that even comes close to the logo you made. So you don’t have to worry about threatening to sue there. On that note, I’ve removed and permanently deleted from all my devices, any and all designs and images you had freely done for me on my dart after you threatened to sue me the last time so that is also not an issue going forward.

Bottom line Dave is this, I’ve had enough of your holy than thou attitude, not towards just me, but towards others as well. For the first time in all my years on any forum, I am officially using the Ignore Function. It won’t be undone so any response, well I’ve got better things to do. If this upsets anyone else in the coffee thread, oh well, I'm sorry. I don't mean to stir the drama up but at some point, everyone has a limit to bullcrap. I don't particularly care if anyone agrees or disagrees with me. I don't want anyone choosing any side BS so I will not be elaborating any further or commenting about this any further. This is between me and Dave.

So lastly, Dave, :icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:

Evening
Grabbing some supper here. Storm is heading over the Bahamas, tallest point of elevation out there is 12 ft above sea level.

I don't know where those people are going to hide from the storm, even the shelters could go under water. Hope they are in a good spot to ride it out.

Evening
Grabbing some supper here. Storm is heading over the Bahamas, tallest point of elevation out there is 12 ft above sea level.

I don't know where those people are going to hide from the storm, even the shelters could go under water. Hope they are in a good spot to ride it out.
yeah, sounds pretty rough. As cool as an island life would be, I don't think itd be for me. Partially for this reason but also, I like long road trips so I'd get bored quick

For the record, I’ve not had it on since about 3 pm. Some 5 hours ago. I've been outside grilling and putting some more work on my floor pans.

Second, it’s well pass time I say this, you speak about self appointed. You’re a hypocrite, plain and simple. For years, you have acted like a self appointed moderator of this thread, telling me what I can and cannot post. Until Joey promotes you to a moderator, I’m done listening to you telling me what I can and can’t post. You’ve even gone so far as to tell me which emojis I’m not allowed to use, emojis that freely used on this site daily, ones put on by the site owner.

Third, I have not done a single thing to you, not one. You have had an attitude with me now since July. And for no reason. Then you come in the other night and act like I am trying to sabotage this dart deal with Tim. Which I am not and have never done. I could give two ***** less what deal Tim does or what he does or does not buy. It’s Tim’s money, it is his decision, I have ZERO part in anything to do with that and have never had a part in it.

Lastly, I tried to throw some business your way. Ive been trying to get you to give me your PayPal for over a month so the club could get those shirts complete. Sure it took a few weeks to get the orders together and everyone’s money in, but literally since the week before Carlisle, I said we were ready and needed your PayPal. I have 3 emails in my PayPal history for people with your first and last name or something similar and wanted to confirm before I sent out the order as to not send it to the wrong one, yet you never responded as you were in your little temper tantrum over the Dart/Carlisle thing that had nothing to do with me, you chose to ignore it, that’s ok.

That’s your right. We’ve hired a new graphic designer and are going a different route. We will not be using anything that even comes close to the logo you made. So you don’t have to worry about threatening to sue there. On that note, I’ve removed and permanently deleted from all my devices, any and all designs and images you had freely done for me on my dart after you threatened to sue me the last time so that is also not an issue going forward.

Bottom line Dave is this, I’ve had enough of your holy than thou attitude, not towards just me, but towards others as well. For the first time in all my years on any forum, I am officially using the Ignore Function. It won’t be undone so any response, well I’ve got better things to do. If this upsets anyone else in the coffee thread, oh well, I'm sorry. I don't mean to stir the drama up but at some point, everyone has a limit to bullcrap. I don't particularly care if anyone agrees or disagrees with me. I don't want anyone choosing any side BS so I will not be elaborating any further or commenting about this any further. This is between me and Dave.

So lastly, Dave, :icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:
Well I guess this means you and Dave won't be going to the Ball Game together..HUH ??? :poke::poke:

Yeah I was over there long time ago on a 1 day turn around cruise out of Fortlauderdale. Really slow pace on that Island, got to tour the whole place though.

Hey dukeboy
I love those 318s, Thumbs Up . . .
Thanks, though the 318 I have is a poly in my polara. Everything else, I've gone to big blocks.

Its actually a funny story how I came about that user name. I'd purchased a rusted out hunk of junk 66 charger, 318 from a guy in northern Minnesota summer after I graduated highschool, circa 2005. Went up to look at it and pick it up with my cousin, we got it home and popped the trunk with the help of my grand father, sure as the sky is blue, there was 4, gallon sized moonshine jugs in the trunk. My grandfather said my cousin and I could be the duke boys, so it kind of stuck when I jumped onto the forums.

Yeah I was over there long time ago on a 1 day turn around cruise out of Fortlauderdale. Really slow pace on that Island, got to tour the whole place though.
My half sister got married a few weeks back, eloped. They were to go on a honeymoon cruise leaving out of South Caroline tomorrow morning but they've been told to hold off on boarding until the path of the storm is better known as they may have to cancel the cruise.

My half sister got married a few weeks back, eloped. They were to go on a honeymoon cruise leaving out of South Caroline tomorrow morning but they've been told to hold off on boarding until the path of the storm is better known as they may have to cancel the cruise.
I have a Viet Friend that owns a nail shop in Hilton Head. He just told me, he's leaving, headed north...

I have a Viet Friend that owns a nail shop in Hilton Head. He just told me, he's leaving, headed north...
Yeah, better safe than sorry. I've got a pair of friends from my military days I've offered a place to stay if they evac, one lives just south of Port St Louise and the other lives in the Keys. Neither are Evac-ing yet.

There is no way i would be stepping on a Cruise Ship right not, 300 miles around that hurricane it's going to be lots of rain and high seas. They are already showing the high surf coming in at Melboune Florida on the east coast and the kids are out there surfing cause of the big waves. Id be heading for high and dry ground.

-
Back