Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Wind is relentless.
I wish it would quit, i have stuff to do.
Metal roofing on my barn needs some work. Im hoping it doesent get blown off.

Still Columbus day to me
He was certainly important in history, but he was mostly in the islands off central and South America. Not sure how much they actual got to the mainlands down there, but as far as anyone knows he never actual set foot in North America.

Thought they renamed that due to him making the gateway for slaving?

When is Columbus Day 2024?​

In 2024, Indigenous Peoples Day and Columbus Day fall on Monday, Oct. 14. The holidays occur annually on the second Monday of October.

He was certainly important in history, but he was mostly in the islands off central and South America. Not sure how much they actual got to the mainlands down there, but as far as anyone knows he never actual set foot in North America.
I've heard that but I have celebrated Columbus day for 70 years so probably will until the end

Wife was thinking about getting Sat off since we work alt week/shifts, could have a 3 day weekend but then realized her car is going into Kia for 90k service, gets sparkaltors this time which is good. Then it goes into the body shop again, she took off after the dog at the beach, went offroading if you will, yes the Stinger is AWD but it's also low to the ground, she tore it up pretty good but nothing like when she hit that deer : )

462236966_10161599472885821_7020617068965345677_n.jpg
Morning !

-
Back