Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice pics from the Steamorama, love that stuff. They have a show up this way in Lynden, haven't been to that one but have seen a bit of steam driven stuff
Here's a few more. First one was in the barn -cuts and ties corn stalks. Some pretty cool engineering for something that is probably 100 years old. Then a few from the tobacco shed. A leaf stripper, cigar roller, a small cider press and the rest of the shed/'museum'.. This is an old farm that serves as their permanent showgrounds. They get a LOT of tractors. I assume most are local and drive in, cause there were not many trailers there. Also have tractor pulls. Only thing running while I was there was little kids on lawnmowers. No doubt fun for them, but not to exiting. LOL. They get the old steam powered monstrosities up there later in the day.

IMG_9385.jpeg

IMG_9391.jpeg

IMG_9392.jpeg

IMG_9393.jpeg

IMG_9390.jpeg

Ha...the ole corn binder. Believe it or not I have quite a few hours sitting on one. I think it is still in the fence row at the old home place.

Here's a few more. First one was in the barn -cuts and ties corn stalks. Some pretty cool engineering for something that is probably 100 years old. Then a few from the tobacco shed. A leaf stripper, cigar roller, a small cider press and the rest of the shed/'museum'.. This is an old farm that serves as their permanent showgrounds. They get a LOT of tractors. I assume most are local and drive in, cause there were not many trailers there. Also have tractor pulls. Only thing running while I was there was little kids on lawnmowers. No doubt fun for them, but not to exiting. LOL. They get the old steam powered monstrosities up there later in the day.

View attachment 1716312227

View attachment 1716312228

View attachment 1716312229

View attachment 1716312230

View attachment 1716312231
My buddys are working on a Happy Farmer tractor, 100 years old, they are heavy into stationary/hit and miss engines. Some pretty cool stuff being restored my some pretty good machinists

My buddys are working on a Happy Farmer tractor, 100 years old, they are heavy into stationary/hit and miss engines. Some pretty cool stuff being restored my some pretty good machinists
My friend with the far junkyard has at least 100 restored tractors and who know what is around un restored. Tim and I saw just a small amount of them

-
Back