Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, getting my first look at this Monday morning, first sip of coffee and thought I needed to say howdy to my friends here.

20190827_173603.jpg

Went to the car show and saw one I hadn't seen before. An old unrestored 62 Savoy with a 413 Super Stock engine. Original paint and interior. Looked rough but sounded great. I did some research and in 1962 there were only a few 413 Super stock's go down the line. His other car was a 1949 Plymouth Super Deluxe convertible.

Last edited:
Morning!
I zonked out last night. Must have been a good night’s sleep.
Coffee and out to join my morning coffee group. Then i start clearing out the tarp shed.

Glad that’s over. Watching Rust Valley Restorers now.
Ugh I think I’d rather watch a loopsided football game. I’ve watched 4 episodes of Rust Valley, first one looked pretty good. But it’s always the same false drama over and over. And they rarely show the work as they work on it. A couple snips here or there but it mostly showing them running around for various parts.

Oh no it is going to hit a dear!
Saw this in the local papers Facebook page this morning, hit just down the interstate from my place. I didn’t believe it at first but it’s also listed on the state polices website. An Elk in Indiana

99E7A604-7B37-48BB-A769-793C49E65761.png

So....its Monday....boozer!!!! Little squirly sales guy tried to throw me under the bus already this morning....well I put a stop to that **** real quick!!!! Not my job to do his job because he is too stupid or lazy....or both to learn our companies capabilities. If your selling our product you should know how we manufacture it!!! I dont know and do what I do in this company by riding other people's knowledge and, coat tails!!!! Nope!!! I have done all these jobs and learned them, that's why I make what I make and have been here 20 years!!

What do you do? I am retired USAF
I work for a company that manufactures tube assemblies for Cat, Deere, Komatsu, Kubota, you name it. We bend, laser, weld, paint...we bend from.12" o.d. tubing all the way up to 10" o.d. tubing. You wont find another place with that range in house. I have been an operator, team lead, supervisor, process engineer, and now I'm special project coordinator. This means I work for the VP and take over projects other people failed at and get them done....because that's what I do....GET **** DONE!!!! LOL Sorry just a little fired up this morning...

I hear you sound interesting. I used to get fired up by the federal technicians telling me it was not in my job description! *** wipes that's why I never promoted them either that they would cry about!

lol had to do it they are drying up also. I have noticed Mopar stuff is starting to get harder and harder to find lately, at least ignition stuff.
s-l1600.jpg

I work for a company that manufactures tube assemblies for Cat, Deere, Komatsu, Kubota, you name it. We bend, laser, weld, paint...we bend from.12" o.d. tubing all the way up to 10" o.d. tubing. You wont find another place with that range in house. I have been an operator, team lead, supervisor, process engineer, and now I'm special project coordinator. This means I work for the VP and take over projects other people failed at and get them done....because that's what I do....GET **** DONE!!!! LOL Sorry just a little fired up this morning...
I tell ya man!! I have no problem helping somebody out but, at some point you have to learn for yourself. Then because your catching heat you try to blame your lack of follow up with the people I suggested on me???? OH NO NO NO!!!!

-
Back