Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's such a nice night to walk down my street.

It is absolutely quiet, except for crickets and some toads

65 degrees, dang I am going to miss nights like this in a few months

Yeah it's about perfect out, not too hot, not too cold, and for sure not too humid. That humidity really gets to a person.

This winter I think I am going to get back into Model cars.

I have a 67 gtx kit. I am thinking of ways to modify the back window to be like a sedan back window to build a scale model of my belvedere 1

This isn't my car, but mine is exactly like this.
67 belvedere 1,
2 door post sedan, radio delete, low option car.
It was originally a slant six car but I got it with no drivetrain so I might as well go big block

Down here, we don't know what humidity is. This place is so dry.

For the most part that's a good thing, then you don't have the pesky mosquitos. They can be a pain here if people let their yards get over grown, and Florida . . just say 5:00 is feeding time for moquitos. So you better have your outdoor activities wrapped up and head into the AC. They also have the very very little No-See-Ums that bite too. Best way to deal with them is to cool the place down with the AC, that shuts them down in the cool.

67 belvedere 1,
It was originally a slant six car but I got it with no drivetrain so I might as well go big block

Cool, Hope you got a stock of Big Blocks on hand, think you are going to need them for multiple projects you have going.
Like the Radio Delete too . . .

(got a spare big block myself, just in case)

You were saying you speak multiple languages, is Spanish number 2 ?

Always wanted to learn Spanish, lots of people speaking it when I go to other places, would be nice to chat with them. Get my haircut in Florida in the winter and all the barbers are talking Spanish the whole time they are cutting my hair. Don't understand a word of it, but they are going back and forth chatting like lightening.

Met a family from Brazil that missed the previous day's rocket launch when I was out to Melborne Beach. So I gestured with my hands to them about it and then brought up the pictures of the launch I had on my phone from the previous day. All of their eyes lit up because that is what they came to the East Coast to see but they missed it. So we were communicating through the pictures quite fluently even though we did not understand 1 word each other was saying. Body language speaks a lot for itself too. We all had a good time and they left smiling, talking and excited. Pretty Cool . . .

You were saying you speak multiple languages, is Spanish number 2 ?

Always wanted to learn Spanish, lots of people speaking it when I go to other places, would be nice to chat with them. Get my haircut in Florida in the winter and all the barbers are talking Spanish the whole time they are cutting my hair. Don't understand a word of it, but they are going back and forth chatting like lightening.

Met a family from Brazil that missed the previous day's rocket launch when I was out to Melborne Beach. So I gestured with my hands to them about it and then brought up the pictures of the launch I had on my phone from the previous day. All of their eyes lit up because that is what they came to the East Coast to see but they missed it. So we were communicating through the pictures quite fluently even though we did not understand 1 word each other was saying. Body language speaks a lot for itself too. We all had a good time and they left smiling, talking and excited. Pretty Cool . . .
No, I wish I knew Spanish but I don't have a clue.

I went to San Antonio, Texas a few years ago and bought and wore a Mexican style dress and a lot of people would come up to me speaking Spanish but I couldn't tell you what they were saying.

67 belvedere 1,

My truck here has the radio delete too, factory . . Like that. Here it is next to the new auto column I put in for the 727 conversion.

20181129_170725.jpg

My truck here has the radio delete too, factory . . Like that. Here it is next to the new auto column I put in for the 727 conversion.

View attachment 1715391669
I don't put newer stereos in cars because they get dated and often require modifications to the vehicle.

Nothing is more timeless than a radio delete plate or original radio left alone as it was.

I do like a great sounding system like in my dads newer car but I just can't bring myself to hacking into an old car that was never meant to have equipment like that.

Got some engine parts to swap over to the next engine, and see about dropping it back in the hole on the truck tomorrow.

20190908_152502.jpg

Fun Chatting, have a good night.

Blah-da blah-da-da-da
Blah-da blah-da-da-da
Blah-da blah-da-da-da
Monday, Monday, hell it is for me
Monday mornin', it was all I hoped it wouldnt be
Oh Monday mornin', Monday mornin' couldn't guaranteeI was hoping
That Monday evenin' you would not be here with me
Monday, Monday, can't trust that day
Monday, Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday mornin' you gave me no warnin' of what was to be
Oh Monday, Monday, how could you leave and take the dog
Every other day, every other day exept for hump day
Only other day of the week is Friday that I feel just fine,
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
A-you can find me screaming thank you all the time
Blah-da blah-da-da-da
Blah-da blah-da-da-da
Blah-da blah-da-da-da

Last edited:
Morning Hoppy. Silly time for me to get up to go.:BangHead:

Wish I could go back to sleep for an hour. Starting out tired isn't good.

I can literally sleep anywhere even standing if I want to, learned the lesson serving why was a good 15 minutes doing nothing!:rofl:

-
Back