Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On small blocks, there are symmetrical and non symmetrical bolt patterns... If you have the opposite, you can rotate the pulley until 5 of the holes line up and then egg/oval out the mis-matched hole so the bolt can go in... Make sure to use a washer on the hole that you enlarge to make fit...
He's got a 318 Poly , Karl....

On small blocks, there are symmetrical and non symmetrical bolt patterns... If you have the opposite, you can rotate the pulley until 5 of the holes line up and then egg/oval out the mis-matched hole so the bolt can go in... Make sure to use a washer on the hole that you enlarge to make fit...
The bolt pattern itself is smaller in diameter. The balancers are completely different. One is much bigger, both in thickness and diameter. The other looks similar to an LA dampener. Both are 1964 blocks and have never been apart from what I’ve been able to tell. I sent Gary Pravovich an email asking if I can just swap the dampeners without any concern. I know they are both internally balanced.

The pulley also has a rubber insulator in the middle too?

Last edited:
516E73F9-885D-4199-87E6-268FDF483373.jpeg
Scrap....

Total of tires hauled, 43.
Most of them were on rims.
Me and the tire changer got a workout today.

Bill you would never understand my wife. Has the heavy New York accent with slang from all over mixed in, Hawiian, philopena, Slavic and New Yorkeses and speaks very quickly!

Yeah, the worst for me is the speed. If people here in California could slow down a little, use the mid west speed, I would do a lot better.

Bill

My deck repair project is going good. Was just in for dinner. Ordered a Stromboli and wings . Mmmm Half left for the Steelers game in a bit. Think I will get back out and see if I can get the steps back together yet while I still have a little daylight. Most of the parts are ready. Just need to put up the back board and assemble.

1FB90392-D781-4C90-AA1F-9D7096E29F72.jpeg

My deck repair project is going good. Was just in for dinner. Ordered a Stromboli and wings . Mmmm Half left for the Steelers game in a bit. Think I will get back out and see if I can get the steps back together yet while I still have a little daylight. Most of the parts are ready. Just need to put up the back board and assemble.

View attachment 1715391515
Hey Keith, Got one light aligned, then discovered the vertical adjuster on the driver side was stripped. :rolleyes:
Glad I took the wagon last weekend; though a body mount bolt fell off and the a/c died (yea I actually was using it.)

oh well, there you go. We have some peculiarities in Norwegian too. For example, same word for snake and hose, same spelling, same pronounciation.

Bill

"I was walking through the back yard and got bit by a garden hose."

"Mannn. I don't know what you've been smokin', but can I try it?" Your buddy's response. :lol:

oh well, there you go. We have some peculiarities in Norwegian too. For example, same word for snake and hose, same spelling, same pronounciation.

Bill
Same here.. Hoe or Ho.....Nut or Nutz....*** or ***.....ETC.......:lol:

I'm in now and I see the Steelers are already down by a TD. :(
Steps are done and tools put away. Still have a bunch of screws to put in the new floor boards. And junk all over the yard. Cut offs from the saw and as I pulled the old boards I launched them over the side. LOL

903C9856-A233-4B31-9945-7ED2E7ED9273.jpeg

Finally done. One full day. Moved a bunch of junk from one sed to another, organized a shed and made a bunch of room.
Now i can move the contents of tarp shed out and get it ready to move.

Steps are done and tools put away. Still have a bunch of screws to put in the new floor boards. And junk all over the yard. Cut offs from the saw and as I pulled the old boards I launched them over the side. LOL

View attachment 1715391576
You do nice work.

View attachment 1715391576
More like 4 TDs, dang I know they lost Ab and bell but wasn’t expecting them to get manhandled like that

-
Back